+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Lightbulb About Maint site

About Main Site, lacks a bit more detail and ease of access to such simple operations like seeing my messages and list of sales, as the visible part of my rps or ecash I tested in Internet Explorer and Firefox is apparently a bug, the quality of the sources is not adequate so as the focus of some texts such as sales history of characters you can appreciate this. Now the only way to access to my messages is through item mall> my history> messages like to access my sales is a fairly slow process.

the menu bar does not have access to exchange market if anyone has not noticed this or maybe my explorers r bad

me too , i dont like the new rohan platform.... i like the old one
    Vengeance is Always an Option

JustDark server jin (inactive- the most hated DK on server)

Musician, kickboxer,nurse,Bmet, comedian, Rotary International and a Liar..... any doubt? feel free to pm me

new main site is really stupid thing . exchange market doenst show the Ecash or Rps balance also its kinda stupid go to Item mall section to see how many rps ecahs you have and check the inbox in there lmao ...... idk what this new site about IMO it sucks bad.................

Quote Originally Posted by manuelrb View Post
    new main site is really stupid thing . exchange market doenst show the Ecash or Rps balance also its kinda stupid go to Item mall section to see how many rps ecahs you have and check the inbox in there lmao ...... idk what this new site about IMO it sucks bad.................
    Exchange Market shows your Charged RPs/ Ecash Balance once you click on item.
    But I know your point, and I'll discuss with Web team about that.
    I'll never get tired of you

Irene go to EM when items list and it doesnt even show your EM name or Rps or Ecash. just when you open the window with the item you watching at dat moment but when you try check the full list in the EM you wont see your "your name / rps /ecash" dat is what i mean.............. go check urself

Quote Originally Posted by manuelrb View Post
    Irene go to EM when items list and it doesnt even show your EM name or Rps or Ecash. just when you open the window with the item you watching at dat moment but when you try check the full list in the EM you wont see your "your name / rps /ecash" dat is what i mean.............. go check urself
    Yeah, that's what I told you.
    I said [once you click on item]. But again, I understood your point about the small window to show balance of your RPs.

Really our main site now is broken, if i click goes to add rps dont show it, and honor rankings shorcut is broken as too main bar if u click at anywhere goes to download site, this look like a pirate server site, need fix shortcuts, bring our back the old site please is better, faster, easy access from everywhere, blackground is not good. many misses shortcuts now main bar got only 4 options and no sub bars, after only without click u can see on each option many shorcuts, ya about that window to show our balance is needed and same to acces to selling list, messages etc Thanks for reply

Quote Originally Posted by dextor3 View Post
    Really our main site now is broken, if i click goes to add rps dont show it, and honor rankings shorcut is broken as too main bar if u click at anywhere goes to download site, this look like a pirate server site, need fix shortcuts, bring our back the old site please is better, faster, easy access from everywhere, blackground is not good. many misses shortcuts now main bar got only 4 options and no sub bars, after only without click u can see on each option many shorcuts, ya about that window to show our balance is needed and same to acces to selling list, messages etc Thanks for reply

pheww... I was working on creating to new event to give free stuffs. but I have to send report to Web team about this first haha.

what I checked so far is.

a) need to put balance window for checking it at EM (without clicking on each item)
    b) Honor ranking / shortcut needs to be fixed.

U can see the bugs on website of rohan. U know it.

irene this new web page sucks for real./.keep the last one...is so fking stupid think..is like a child 12 years ld make it..I know ppl work alot to make it like now but really sucks...is a combination between old site and this new one..i dont und why u make it..and anotehr thing..i wait 2 weeks for new updates..new dungeons..i was like wow today is maint dam new dungeons new xp.. THE EBST POINT SI POWER ARENA CUZ WE FROM EUROPE IS HARD TO WAKE UPA T 5 IN THE MORNING TO GO PA..NOW ALL CAN GO..but dungeon sucks..wth is that..old ahkma..new ahkma..this is dungeons?? and that **** moobs drop ony onyx frgmend..no armor..better farm wh..still better mobs spawn better xp is better..btw xp sucks with all our scrools and seals..and new dungeons is like make to be make..nothing special at that dungeons..so THIS NEW UPG WAS A BLUFF FOR ME..SRY..BEFORE MAINT EVERYDAY I WAS ON EM SEE WHAT IS LIST OR WHAT WAS SOLD..NOW I CAN T EVEN LOOK AT THIS HORIBLE WEB SITE..GL AND PUT THE OLD ONE BACK PLS