+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 26 FirstFirst ... 7 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... LastLast
    Its not just about being nice.

And its not even just about this dude being a kid.

Yes hes young and shouldn't be here but the fact is, he is. And Im sure everyone of us have done sh1t we shouldnt have done when we were that age.

And Im sure every single one of us has made a mistake or two in our lives and around here.

For first time users, forum use can be slightly confusing (regardless of age) and people get things wrong. Its easy to make a few mistakes if you dont know what the heck your doing.

And in the time it took for everyone to rage at this little dude, they could have just used some human decency and wrote a few lines on how to do sh1t the correct way.....

Sorry guys, your "I'm not a nice person blah blah blah" excuses dont cut it this time.

Hes a kid, your adults. You know better. The way you treated this dude was totally uncalled for.

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Quote Originally Posted by xXxAurorAxXx View Post

Yes hes young and shouldn't be here but the fact is, he is. And Im sure everyone of us have done sh1t we shouldnt have done when we were that age.

And Im sure every single one of us has made a mistake or two in our lives and around here.

For first time users, forum use can be slightly confusing (regardless of age) and people get things wrong. Its easy to make a few mistakes if you dont know what the heck your doing.

And in the time it took for everyone to rage at this little dude, they could have just used some human decency and wrote a few lines on how to do sh1t the correct way.....

Sorry guys, your "I'm not a nice person blah blah blah" excuses dont cut it this time.

Hes a kid, your adults. You know better. The way you treated this dude was totally uncalled for.
    I hardly see forum posters like Karren. Very understanding and kind. There are a lot of mean people out there and I don't think they will understand or try to understand the situation we have here. It's either they have serious attitude problem or they just got tired of being nice to people who don't know how to listen. But this comment is right, regardless of age, forum is confusing for first timer. I wont deny this, been there done that. Shaming the kid won't really help. So if the little guy here is still reading this thread, remember that people on the internet are mean, they can do you harm, they can cyber bully you, they can use your personal information against you, etc. That is why minors are not allowed here. If you really love Rohan that much, seek for your parent's guidance. Do you want to post something? Ask help from your parents. But seriously this game is not meant to be played by minors. You should enjoy your childhood by playing outside with friends

Yea because being nice is the best way, let's teach him (like you did) how to upload a screenshot properly so next time he wants to upload a screenshot (in which you can see personal details or whatever because heck an 11 year old will certainly make sure it's nicely cut and nothing but his rohan char is visible, who knows..) will be on this forum for all to see. I've literally seen people upload screenshots and getting totally ****ed after because there was something about themselves on it, and that were adults not 11 year old kids.

Call me mean or my methods unorthodox but this isn't real life in which you try to tutor a kid into a certain direction, which in that case is the right thing to do. I still stand and will stand at the point that the only thing I have to say to a kid that comes here is to get the **** out before he does something he'll regret for a very long time.

You think you're helping him by being kind? Someone who's after scamming someone or worse will be just as kind and a kid will not see the difference between you and that asshole untill it's too late. My point again, he shouldn't be here.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Banned
    Yep! I'm a meany

What if I treated him like that on purpose?

PJ is too old for this ****!

He has been slapping non technical people for ages!

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Why being positive or friendly at all, anyway?
    Let's just all shit on each other all day long, bunch of fucking old no-lifer farts. Why even address people still these days, I'll just go with fucker1, fucker2, fucker123.

If I disagree (see, it rhymes), I'll just write a wall-o-humilating-you-text.
    If I agree, I'll just write a wall-o-text anyway because that's what I do, as long as it's clear I am the Alpha.

Actually, tbh.. I could get used to writing like that.
    Shit, let's just do that - see how long it lasts.

FUCK IT

Is this the max font size? Dayum, who made this?
    Last edited by EaglePhoenix; 03-07-2016 at 09:33 AM.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    Why being positive or friendly at all, anyway?
    Let's just all shit on each other all day long, bunch of fucking old no-lifer farts. Why even address people still these days, I'll just go with fucker1, fucker2, fucker123.

If I disagree (see, it rhymes), I'll just write a wall-o-humilating-you-text.
    If I agree, I'll just write a wall-o-text anyway because that's what I do, as long as it's clear I am the Alpha.

Actually, tbh.. I could get used to writing like that.
    Shit, let's just do that - see how long it lasts.

FUCK IT

Is this the max font size? Dayum, who made this?
    Is this much different from half of the people that are on this forum? I think not lel. Wonder how long it lasts, till this game closes lololol
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    Is this much different from half of the people that are on this forum? I think not lel. Wonder how long it lasts, till this game closes lololol
    It's fking not!
    It's too darn friendly, if you ask me. But don't ask me, though! That'd be too friendly again.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    It's fking not!
    It's too darn friendly, if you ask me. But don't ask me, though! That'd be too friendly again.
    If you'd open a salt mining company you'd make more money of this forum than that the actual company does with the game :P
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster