+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Damage Drop after maint

Does anyone know how the damage drop works now? I have 100dd but after the update I'm taking damage from regular hits besides elemental. Like did they cap dd or what?

100DD LOL u ned 120DD

seems like it lol. Feels like off hand stats dd is reduced to 0

Commoner
    Lol they ****ed humans more?

Oh wow really

I do not know is true or not, because don't agree with my own eyes
    But if is "TRUE" is one of funny story on Rohan again

Q : What is funny?
    A : Dual weapon (def / guard) can't go to 100dd, but single hand can reach 100dd (we'll see some temp with 100dd after hit +50)

That is true. hahaha. That is why rohan is dead now.

This is bull****. For what purpose do you nerf humans? They could get 100% DD, but because their damage is so ridiculously low all they can do in PvP is buff others and just mess around. And then you invest in reworking the website, which already was functioning well enough. For what purpose??

Human nerf so you have to change to templar this game isn't called Templar Rambo To Victory for no reason
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

At first, this version of ROHAN only need a few modifications for class balance: removing attack, changing Templar's Skills, and dealing with Epics+Upgrades. The solution was cut and dry. These days, there are so many more problems, New Epics/Upgrades, buffed scrolls,the Trinity race (needs a complete overhaul), there are a ton of items, talismans, titles, and costumes with pure attack, the population has taken a 180 degree nosedive, and a whole bunch of other misc. crap, for example, this game's AGE. It is OLD.

Now, so many other negative things have been implemented that the solution is much more complicated, it is not cut and dry anymore; it is more comparable to trying to separate a massive heap of of glue, pinestraw, and pin needles. It will be hard and very demanding of time. If the initiative was NOT taken to fix this game back when it would have been much simpler and less time-consuming, then you can bet your balls over a pit of lava that they WON'T do anything now. It IS possible to fix this, but they are too lazy, incompetent, and greedy to do it. So this version is practically FUBAR. I don't understand why people ask for changes anymore.
    Last edited by bloodybladez3; 09-03-2015 at 05:29 PM.

As far as i read from one of the other threads one of the GMs said that class balance was going to be dealt with by boosting all classes to compete with temps damage, I loled sooo fking hard xD
    As you could guess they arent going to work on the main problem they decided to work around it and that will make new players impossible to get in the game already old players will quit because the damage over hp is sooo insane that playing any class will become a rambo fest. I predicted it so feel free to comment on it. It was fun till it lasted to those still playing run while you can before you regret it
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!