+ Reply to Thread

Status Bug (HP, accuracy)

Dear GM

my nick is : Aimnonymous
    the problem that i face is :
    1. my Stam is 180, but my HP is only 3k, and when bale attack me, somehow my HP is not reduce, but sometimes it does (when it does, my HP is very low so i panicked)
    2. my Accuracy is above 7k without wearing any suit, i dont know why it happens
    3. i think accuracy from bale to me is increasing too, im using skill to evade monster, but it didnt work, yesterday if i only take small pot to mob 10 bale, now i have to take a medium one, because the damage is like 99% hit me! (i am archer) not like before

please fix this issue, not only me, but my friends too (didn't ask the other shiltizens)

thank you for your cooperation

IGN:Wlnteriscoming

After the new update this happen to me too.I am lv 53 mage with 50 wisdom but my AP is only 300 and with 1600 evade lol.

According to the reply I got from my ticket, it says it is a User Interface glitch of sorts. Our old stats are there, it's just that the display are showing wrong figures. Try it on PVP, you'll see that you'll have more HP than the UI indicates.

After the patch I lost 1k AP as well. I don't think its a User Interface glitch, tested and when I lose all my AP can't cast anymore spells...

Serf
    me have same problem with other player
    look my status

When i raise the stamina,my accuracy increase
    When i raise the wisdom,my evade increase
    please fix this error,This bug is very annoying.

Cliph
    Hello!

We are currently aware of the issue regarding player stats.
    We are working on a fix, and it should be out in the next day or so, hopefully.