+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Mirror dungeons

Exclamation Mirror dungeons

I wish to know GMs who can farm etc in the mirror dungeons by itself when mobs hits you 4kdmg and 7kcrit pet hit... and I have 18sd Armor /18sd Tass + 9SD shield 71ddclub and x4 boss drops can you tell me if dats the good plan for us to help rohan comunity reach +50 cuz if dats is your plan it just S**cks a lot

Use your head little korean guys (playwith) not everybody in this game have x4 sets of +12s +18s boss drops rings or Onyx set +14 or 18SD sets wich in my case is still hard to Survive in this dungeon since mobs gang your in a sec 4k/7kcrit per hit and Per mob and each room have around 10 mobs hiting you like crazy at same time............ Again Use your Head cuz looks like you dont!!!

Simple

Character geared farm there easy (4k dmg and 7k crit it from mobs just a little bit) with only selfbuff your HP reach more than 100k and regular hit on mobs 40-50k

For player is not gear... just make party, it easy to farm there too
    Example : priest in party with obli, or predator in party with healing trap, or use 2 templar in party with glitch GE)

ez

Quote Originally Posted by NoobDealer View Post
    Simple

Character geared farm there easy (4k dmg and 7k crit it from mobs just a little bit) with only selfbuff your HP reach more than 100k and regular hit on mobs 40-50k

For player is not gear... just make party, it easy to farm there too
    Example : priest in party with obli, or predator in party with healing trap, or use 2 templar in party with glitch GE)

ez
    What if he deosn't find a party
    Do not get in my way swine! The crows will pick at your flesh!
    Lucas wannabe.

Quote Originally Posted by Beatrix1993 View Post
    What if he deosn't find a party
    Maybe just find some spot/location only 1-4 mobs there then should be fine

Also its only the Temp class dat can Farm easy in there. try go there with another classs and see the DMG you deal on mobs it just sucks dat much that you wont be able to kill them before they gang you . try go with an Scout dmg would be lets see 250 on each mob and mobs have like 100k lmao..................................

Quote Originally Posted by manuelrb View Post
    Also its only the Temp class dat can Farm easy in there. try go there with another classs and see the DMG you deal on mobs it just sucks dat much that you wont be able to kill them before they gang you . try go with an Scout dmg would be lets see 250 on each mob and mobs have like 100k lmao..................................
    Ofc... and nothing new

The mobs in mirror dungeon same as mobs in warehouse dungeon, It's only Temp can farm if you are not templar and want to farm or grind there just need make party and your party must have at least 1 templar with good dmg in pt

But something different between mirror dungeon & warehouse dungeon is : you don't need to pay 25kk to farm/grind just 8hrs

yes dats good point only ****ty is dat mirror dont drop Armor . its just onyx weapongs and fragments but still good

Quote Originally Posted by NoobDealer View Post
    Ofc... and nothing new

The mobs in mirror dungeon same as mobs in warehouse dungeon, It's only Temp can farm if you are not templar and want to farm or grind there just need make party and your party must have at least 1 templar with good dmg in pt

But something different between mirror dungeon & warehouse dungeon is : you don't need to pay 25kk to farm/grind just 8hrs
    This game is so dead, is not that easy to get a pt lel.

This new Dungeon, I see no sense, according to this new patch was about bringing balance to all races, bringing back races that are no longer used, as well as defend, scout, savage, berserk.
    I will mention that all races are useless in all new dungeons. Only you can farm with a templar. Here is the contradiction of balance, I think makes all races leechers because they are really useless in these dungeons, both Noir and scouts who are the ones I tested only get a dmg 140 + 0 maybe a little more depending on the equipment. dmg even imagine you can make a wizz or dk. I likewise indicated that 4 feats + 12s / set +14/15 patterns buffs like 100k hp at 7s, are the minimum requirements to survive in these new dung, apparently if you want to reach +50 should use a temp, and the rest of the pt are leechers...

I see. only templars can farm in new mirror dungeon whereas other classes causes 2xx damage only on mobs. I cant understand.