+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Level Jumping

Level Jumping

Greetings Rohanians!

We are having an exciting new Level Boost Event for you this month.

Date of the Event: Sep. 1st(after maintenance) - Sep. 29th(before maintenance)

Event Condition : Only one character which is created during the event period and reaching Level 50 or more, would be getting "Level Boost to Level 95 or more" (Based on how far pass Level 50)
    If you have more than 2 new characters which meet event condition, then the character has more higher EXP (level) would be getting "Level Boost"

What will happen in this Level Boost Event?

All newly created characters, the Trinity Race is excluded, after maintenance on Sep. 1st (and before maintenance on Sep. 29th) reaching level 50 or higher will be boosted to Level 95 and receive exciting rewards and items.

Newly Created Characters (Trinity Race Excluded) that reached Level 50 or higher will receive:

• Boost of Level and EXP - Level 95 Boost (OR MORE if you reach over Level 50)
    • Craftman's Item Sets (Craftman Weapon and Armor sets)
    • Complete Skill Reset Stone (To obtain proper Skill Points as your boosted Level)
    • Reset Status Stone (To obtain proper Stat Point as your boosted Level)
    • Valiant Warrior's Ring - 7 Days
    • Barlog's Proof (15 Days)
    • Lightweight 30 slot Bag (30 Days)

Additional Information :
    New characters created from Sep. 1st andreaches level 50 or more before the end of the event will obtain level 95
    + (plus) the excess experience overflow they obtain post level 50. Only one character per account.

Additional Prizes for Top 5 highest Level character which is created during event Period :
    Will get Title Ticket - All Master(Attack + 100, All Status + 20).

Prizes will be loaded during maintenance on Sep. 29th!

Last edited by oIRENEo; 09-02-2015 at 12:56 PM.
    I'll never get tired of you

so i just have to make a new char thats all ?

Quote Originally Posted by Mehmetturkboy View Post
    so i just have to make a new char thats all ?
    And lvl it to 95+
    Still whats the point since lvling will take forever + a high electric bill or a burnt out PC.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

So if i get 50 lvl today, 95 i will get 29 sep?

Read the first post. It tells you the rules.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

does anyone knows the levels of the craftsman weps and armor that you get from being boosted to lv 95 as well as can you pick and choose the wep you want

Quote Originally Posted by jrodriguez1 View Post
    does anyone knows the levels of the craftsman weps and armor that you get from being boosted to lv 95 as well as can you pick and choose the wep you want
    lvl 95, yes you can pick the weap you want.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

But it's crap, enhanted pluion got better pdf than this craft 95lvl armor, weapon is useless also without stones. Most players do characters only to have free str /alm buff.

so what you want for free? set of onyx + glacial upgrade? It is better than a kick in the ass. This is not a pvp pserver that gives all end game stuff and 100 SES/ASES as starting items.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Better than kick in the ass, but since they can't just kick their (potential) customers in the ass it is not exactly a fair comparison. All events' prizes have become worse. Last boost event I participated in they at least loaded the prizes into IM inventory, now it is event inventory and on top of that there is 1 char/account limitation. Or the last angler event - month long event, but in the end only 3 players out of everyone who caught fish get some mostly worthless prizes.