+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1

    Problems with Isen........

    Achievement system - no current achievement and the previous one was so bad the prizes weren't worth the players time....the old achievement system offered players Fox lvl 1 pets, 200% growth seals, lucky stones and 1000x pet foods why was this completely phased out when this is Isen server which advertises "great rewards".

    Badge Mall - just recently 200 stat armor stones were added to IM, but now the badge mall didn't get any updates to it? pretty one sided. what should have been done was add 150 stat spirit stones in-game for around 9x-14x badges each which in turn will give people a reason to go Power Arena.

    no reinforcement/forging events


    if these things aren't even at least looked into the server population will continue to drop

  2. #2
    Playwith Staff oIRENEo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    384
    Quote Originally Posted by GadFly1 View Post
    Achievement system - no current achievement and the previous one was so bad the prizes weren't worth the players time....the old achievement system offered players Fox lvl 1 pets, 200% growth seals, lucky stones and 1000x pet foods why was this completely phased out when this is Isen server which advertises "great rewards".

    Badge Mall - just recently 200 stat armor stones were added to IM, but now the badge mall didn't get any updates to it? pretty one sided. what should have been done was add 150 stat spirit stones in-game for around 9x-14x badges each which in turn will give people a reason to go Power Arena.

    no reinforcement/forging events


    if these things aren't even at least looked into the server population will continue to drop
    We were working on Update which would be released on September 1st. It comes with Event that for newbie, dormant or even current users.

    After that, we'll work on separated event for Jainus and ISEN.
    We're thinking to provide another exclusive thing to ISEN since it has exclusive system.
    The plan wasn't fixed yet, however we're keep working on that.

    We have Refine event on ISEN now based on result of previous event.
    And we'll have another event like that to boost ISEN server rates soon
    I'll never get tired of you

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by oIRENEo View Post
    We were working on Update which would be released on September 1st. It comes with Event that for newbie, dormant or even current users.

    After that, we'll work on separated event for Jainus and ISEN.
    We're thinking to provide another exclusive thing to ISEN since it has exclusive system.
    The plan wasn't fixed yet, however we're keep working on that.

    We have Refine event on ISEN now based on result of previous event.
    And we'll have another event like that to boost ISEN server rates soon
    with these 9/1 updates has actually hurt ISEN more now. Introducing PA twice a day on Janius takes away from ISEN's charm which always had PA twice a day. So my guess now is a server merge happening soon right? since now Janius and ISEN are more similar now? I don't know why GMs refuse to make changes that players suggest......if anyone knows this game best its the actual players that spend like thousands of hours on this game.

  4. #4
    Guardian of Knowledge RBNXD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    No where
    Posts
    2,676
    That PA 2 per day seems to be an event so don't get your hopes up on the merge plus how the hell you're gonna compete with upgrds coming from ISEN with 45% DD on weap? That would be retarded as hell and would make more players that don't like upgrds but can play 24/7 for more expensive gear considering the amount of time you have to spend to maintain it quit and cry like babies.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest



    Quit!!!

  5. #5
    Playwith Staff oIRENEo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    384
    Quote Originally Posted by GadFly1 View Post
    with these 9/1 updates has actually hurt ISEN more now. Introducing PA twice a day on Janius takes away from ISEN's charm which always had PA twice a day. So my guess now is a server merge happening soon right? since now Janius and ISEN are more similar now? I don't know why GMs refuse to make changes that players suggest......if anyone knows this game best its the actual players that spend like thousands of hours on this game.
    We don't have any plan to merge servers. And we won't do that since those servers structures are different with each other.
    The reason of PA changes was because for players who are playing at different time zone and weren't able to play PA at all at Jainus.
    But we still have Exclusive system that NPC is selling scrolls by crone and purchase Chimera by crone then upgrade it to Opaniels.

    And also when we have any event, we're giving some more benefits for ISEN like tone downed requirements for event like Elemental dungeon event.
    I'll never get tired of you

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by oIRENEo View Post
    We don't have any plan to merge servers. And we won't do that since those servers structures are different with each other.
    The reason of PA changes was because for players who are playing at different time zone and weren't able to play PA at all at Jainus.
    But we still have Exclusive system that NPC is selling scrolls by crone and purchase Chimera by crone then upgrade it to Opaniels.

    And also when we have any event, we're giving some more benefits for ISEN like tone downed requirements for event like Elemental dungeon event.
    hint: U guys told Us same story about Tempest and Jin serwers ;>

  7. #7
    They told that JIN wont have upg. But then they merge Jin and Ran so JIN has upg too. Remember that they didn't delete JIN server. So look at it and we find out that they lie.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by oIRENEo View Post
    We don't have any plan to merge servers. And we won't do that since those servers structures are different with each other.
    The reason of PA changes was because for players who are playing at different time zone and weren't able to play PA at all at Jainus.
    But we still have Exclusive system that NPC is selling scrolls by crone and purchase Chimera by crone then upgrade it to Opaniels.

    And also when we have any event, we're giving some more benefits for ISEN like tone downed requirements for event like Elemental dungeon event.
    Will you include yet the 2xx stones on PA?
    If not is there any ETA to it?
    Any improvement or big events incoming to Isen?
    Looking forward to updates, as a Isen Player i would feel happy to hear so
    In The Bloody Dawn , I Will Wash My Soul To Call The Spirit Of Vengeance , To Deny My Wisdom For My Anger , To Break The Scream Of The Silent Fool , To Be A KnightRider Of A Doom.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
modify