+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by oIRENEo View Post
    If you're saying "Understandable, but a short 30 minute maint could fix that. " then you're not understanding haha.
    We're testing on upcoming contents at test server now.
    To apply the feature you said, we have to remove all the contents.
    Then it may bring another delay or bugs on upcoming contents.
    It's not usual way in gaming industry.

Ohhhh ok I gotcha, anyway can you sell light of victory packages then on IM? EVRYONE waiting for those.

i think people dont understand , even iff they sell the title you still have too farm the badges off victory too trade for the real title

Quote Originally Posted by oIRENEo View Post
    I'm sure you might be understanding about game structure.
    To patch something in-game, we have to apply it to test server first
    So to patch sell Refine Dye in the game, we have to patch it before, however we're not able to do that.
    It's because Transcendence system were applied to test server already.
    That's why we're not able to have Refine Dye in game in game.
    Because it mess up all our live server.

Maybe you can/can't understand it.

However I can't understand you're saying it is Greedy game because of that lol.
    Then what about free stuffs?
    It's useless ?
    Why there is no "Appreciate" for our working on giveaway?
    Like any other events that we're giving out Cash items to you guys. LOL.
    I hope you're NOT crying like that
    why u dont make LMS for like 60 people or something like that, so nobody complain, why u dont open clashey valley on event server at least once a week to motivate people come back? idk "just saying"
    Vengeance is Always an Option

JustDark server jin (inactive- the most hated DK on server)

Musician, kickboxer,nurse,Bmet, comedian, Rotary International and a Liar..... any doubt? feel free to pm me

+1 for Clashing Valley on event server.

Quote Originally Posted by brujohechizero View Post
    why u dont make LMS for like 60 people or something like that, so nobody complain, why u dont open clashey valley on event server at least once a week to motivate people come back? idk "just saying"
    We're working on Balancing stuffs nowadays. So we're planning to have more bigger event at Event server after that patches.
    Before that, as one way to provide PVP stuff, we're changing P/A at Jainus and we'll have good event with something nicer event rewards.
    As of now, we're not planning to open Event server.
    Lastly, as same reason with why we're changing PA as 2 times per days, we're considering to provide any events to every players which are playing at different time zone.
    I'll never get tired of you

irene good to make pa 2 times per day..cuz i am from Romania and how is now Pa is a 5 a clock in the morning in my country so is almost imposible to go..and i think alot of ppl from Europe have this problem..ty

Quote Originally Posted by mihaezela View Post
    irene good to make pa 2 times per day..cuz i am from Romania and how is now Pa is a 5 a clock in the morning in my country so is almost imposible to go..and i think alot of ppl from Europe have this problem..ty
    It would be 7 AM / 7 PM PDT for Jainus.

Banned
    sell light of victory package plox

Quote Originally Posted by xKophy View Post
    sell light of victory package plox
    We're not Planning to sell Title Ticket directly, because we're bringing PA 2 times per day by tomorrow patch.
    We're sure it will boost to get Title ticket what you want.

Banned
    oh cool pa everyday? thatll boost logins and stuff. but still light of victory packages like sold before will being in a lot of revenue id charge to buy them even for my alts, and the 400% solo seal was nice too. anyway if u sold it a lot of people would charge to buy it.