+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Talisman Refine Dye ??

Hey GM Irene

I see thread Special Sales to prepare upcoming contents!
    If gonna upgrade to +7 it required "Talisman Refine Dye"

on EM only see just Magical Talisman but don't see Talisman Refine Dye

How player can upgrade it?
    Last edited by NoobDealer; 08-26-2015 at 07:37 PM.

or maybe you can make Talisman Refine Dye available on NPC at craft studio and ppl can buy Talisman Refine Drys by crones (same as first time of this event)?

Quote Originally Posted by NoobDealer View Post
    Hey GM Irene

I see thread Special Sales to prepare upcoming contents!
    If gonna upgrade to +7 it required "Talisman Refine Dye"

on EM only see just Magical Talisman and but see Talisman Refine Dye

How player can upgrade it?
    It was at Big 5, but released for you guys convenience.
    I'll never get tired of you

Quote Originally Posted by NoobDealer View Post
    or maybe you can make Talisman Refine Dye available on NPC at craft studio and ppl can buy Talisman Refine Drys by crones (same as first time of this event)?
    i like this post cause it really shows pwi greed as time progresses the very first event offered them with crones, then later events offered the talisman Dye in IM with a chance to get 3-6 depending on rolls and now its highest level of greed with only 1x Dye for purchase.........oh wait judging from IRENE's post the event was intending on the Dye to be a big5 item for this event. maybe next event will be big5 lucky item 1x Dye lolz...... how does upping the greed factor will attract more new players?

Quote Originally Posted by GadFly1 View Post
    i like this post cause it really shows pwi greed as time progresses the very first event offered them with crones, then later events offered the talisman Dye in IM with a chance to get 3-6 depending on rolls and now its highest level of greed with only 1x Dye for purchase.........oh wait judging from IRENE's post the event was intending on the Dye to be a big5 item for this event. maybe next event will be big5 lucky item 1x Dye lolz...... how does upping the greed factor will attract more new players?
    haha no, we'll not place it at Big 5 to monetize for event. All the Talismans (including Magical one) were at Big 5 before the event.
    That's why Talisman Dye was at Big 5 :P

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by oIRENEo View Post
    haha no, we'll not place it at Big 5 to monetize for event. All the Talismans (including Magical one) were at Big 5 before the event.
    That's why Talisman Dye was at Big 5 :P
    no what hes saying is the talisman refine dyes used to be in game at a npc, but now u guys made those for rps too . greedy game.

Banned
    p.s. i was actually gonna charge rps to participate in this event til i saw the level of greed. shoulda kept the dyes in game been less greedy and you woulda made more money ynk. tsk tsk.

Quote Originally Posted by xKophy View Post
    no what hes saying is the talisman refine dyes used to be in game at a npc, but now u guys made those for rps too . greedy game.
    I'm sure you might be understanding about game structure.
    To patch something in-game, we have to apply it to test server first
    So to patch sell Refine Dye in the game, we have to patch it before, however we're not able to do that.
    It's because Transcendence system were applied to test server already.
    That's why we're not able to have Refine Dye in game in game.
    Because it mess up all our live server.

Maybe you can/can't understand it.

However I can't understand you're saying it is Greedy game because of that lol.
    Then what about free stuffs?
    It's useless ?
    Why there is no "Appreciate" for our working on giveaway?
    Like any other events that we're giving out Cash items to you guys. LOL.
    I hope you're NOT crying like that

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by oIRENEo View Post
    I'm sure you might be understanding about game structure.
    To patch something in-game, we have to apply it to test server first
    So to patch sell Refine Dye in the game, we have to patch it before, however we're not able to do that.
    It's because Transcendence system were applied to test server already.
    That's why we're not able to have Refine Dye in game in game.
    Because it mess up all our live server.

Maybe you can/can't understand it.

However I can't understand you're saying it is Greedy game because of that lol.
    Then what about free stuffs?
    It's useless ?
    Why there is no "Appreciate" for our working on giveaway?
    Like any other events that we're giving out Cash items to you guys. LOL.
    I hope you're NOT crying like that
    Understandable, but a short 30 minute maint could fix that. Especially since you guys already have the files from the previous talisman events. The free cash items given lately are not so good. The game was at it's best when Rohanopoly was ACTUALLY good, as well as the achievement rewards. A lot of people that couldn't afford the game were able to play with those two things in place for them. P.S. ALSO forgot about the clashing valley events on the live server, that was also really fun. And Irene while I have your attention if you guys are looking for people to charge rp's sell the LIGHT OF VICTORY TITLE PACKAGES. I will personally charge over 100 dollars and I know other people are waiting for them as well.
    Last edited by xKophy; 08-27-2015 at 03:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by xKophy View Post
    Understandable, but a short 30 minute maint could fix that. Especially since you guys already have the files from the previous talisman events. The free cash items given lately are not so good. The game was at it's best when Rohanopoly was ACTUALLY good, as well as the achievement rewards. A lot of people that couldn't afford the game were able to play with those two things in place for them.
    If you're saying "Understandable, but a short 30 minute maint could fix that. " then you're not understanding haha.
    We're testing on upcoming contents at test server now.
    To apply the feature you said, we have to remove all the contents.
    Then it may bring another delay or bugs on upcoming contents.
    It's not usual way in gaming industry.