+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Eren View Post
    Easy there Tinkerbell, your name reminds us our childhood and everyone knows Twinkerbell and you can't blame them.
    You GMs did it again! This time it was you, Eren! You summoned me while I had a kiosk in town and was afk. I did not ask to be summoned, I was sleeping. Maybe you need to send out a memo to all of you GMs.
    Last edited by YourGrandma; 08-26-2015 at 10:58 AM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by YourGrandma View Post
    You GMs did it again! This time it was you, Eren! You summoned me while I had a kiosk in town and was afk. I did not ask to be summoned, I was sleeping. Maybe you need to send out a memo to all of you GMs.
    Yeah it was me, you whisper to register on Mystery Treasure event that is why I teleport you back since you are AFK and not responding on my message. LOL
    Last edited by Eren; 08-26-2015 at 11:36 AM.

You whisper me to register on Mystery Treasure event lol that is why I teleport you back since you are not responding on my
    No I didn't! Twinkerbell did! Now that I am telling you what is happening, please correct it and read who is whispering you. Hence, the whole purpose for this thread, lol.

Banned
    It is not Twinkerbell it is Tinkerbelll with 3 letter l and it is a Noir class.
    That's the one who whisper me she say "reg me pls"

It's self explanatory. Go back into your cave, Troll.
    I love this come back. HAHAHAHAHA!

It is not Twinkerbell it is Tinkerbelll with 3 letter l and it is a Noir class.
    That's the one who whisper me she say "reg me pls"
    You guys really need to be more carefulll.
    Just sayin....

(jeez all these players with no imagination Tink)
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

No I didn't! Twinkerbell did! Now that I am telling you what is happening, please correct it and read who is whispering you. Hence, the whole purpose for this thread, lol.
    Oh great...add more nuts to the pie!

I feel your frustration with this.

A few years ago when Rohan was at its peak, the were so many "Bella" sounding names running around that it started to cause a lot of confusion in game. My first priest was named Abella way back in the olden days of Rohan and idk, all of a sudden all of these other Bella names started coming out of the woodwork. I started getting pms that were meant for other "bellas" and some were getting pms meant for me. People just weren't concentrating on just who they were messaging and just saw a "bella" name and assumed we were all one. Ofc this wasn't the case with people that knew me well. But well alot of randoms were confusing us.

Same can be said for my real name too. At one point there was me "Karren" and also a "Karrin" in game. I was getting confused with "Karrin" (who btw was a scammer, posser idk) and some of the things I got accused off was just ridiculous and not to mention, dam right annoying lol

P.s Pretty sure theres a few Twink/ Tink sounding chars running around in game. I know there was a few in E2N/ Other guilds. Cant recall all of them tho or the correct spellings.

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Quote Originally Posted by xXxAurorAxXx View Post
    P.s Pretty sure theres a few Twink/ Tink sounding chars running around in game. I know there was a few in E2N/ Other guilds. Cant recall all of them tho or the correct spellings.
    I suppose with the Trinity race (adult) having fairy wings, a name like Tinkerbell would be pretty much right up there at the top on name choices. I'm not surorised if there isn't a dozen variations on that. Much to the woe of Grandma here who managed to get the correct spelled name.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.