+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Cliph

Sage Tower Floors Five and Six Now Open!

Shiltzians!

EDIT: Due to unforseen issues within the Sage Tower, the Launch Event will be extended until 9/29.

At long last, it's here.
    I bet you didn't think it would happen.
    Doubters, all of you!

Floors Five and Six of the Sage Tower are now open!
    Gather your friends and fight your way to the top of the tower!
    What awaits? Danger, Death, and sweet, sweet Loot!

To commemorate this event, we are offering rewards for players who venture into the Sage Tower.

Any character (yes, even on the same account) who completes Floors 5 and 6 between now and 9/15 9/29 will receive 1 Blessed Pink Diamond!

But that's not all!
    10 lucky players who finish floors 5 and 6 from each server will receive 1 Black Dragon Egg and 1 Magical Obsidian Orb!
    These players will be selected randomly from all players who complete the new floors in the next two weeks (until 9/15 9/29).

EDIT: The winners of the Raffle are...
    Baskor
    Anchooee
    Light
    Narcotic
    Kunai
    Thecrow
    Luclkael
    Nashty
    Diablo
    Coca

Please check your mailbox and cash item bank for your prizes.

Here's the Black Dragon with the Magical Obsidian Orb!

And!
    There have been rumors that a famous Tailor is locked away somewhere inside the 5th Floor of the Sage Tower.
    If you can find him, you might be able to get your hands on Leader of Balie's Cape.

As if that's not enough, any character (yes, even on the same account) who manages to get the cape AND complete the tower will also receive:
    200 Piya-Gra
    3 Gold Rune Stone
    10 Million Cegels
    3 Refinement Manual G(17)

Notes: Reward items will be sent during maintenance on 9/15 9/29.
    Leader of Balie's Cape needs to be either equipped or in the inventory of the character that originally received the item to be eligible for the rewards.

So what are you waiting for?
    Brave the dangers and meet your destiny in the Sage Tower!

Fight!
    - Seal Online Team
    Last edited by Cliph; 09-29-2015 at 08:49 PM.

How bout the stamina bug GM?? when will be fixed??

is it really affect our max HP or only visual bug??
    because when i got hit my HP still 5000/5000 until some time before my HP bar reduced by the damage i received, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by angkutan View Post
    How bout the stamina bug GM?? when will be fixed??

is it really affect our max HP or only visual bug??
    because when i got hit my HP still 5000/5000 until some time before my HP bar reduced by the damage i received, thanks!
    No it does not. me and my friends tested it out on PvP and my HP is still the same when we computed it. It literally is just a visual bug as the stats are rearranged into all sorts of different stats.
    Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come

Floors Five and Six of the Sage Tower is where?

Cliph
    Hello!

To get to floors five and six, you'll need to enter the Sage Tower and get to the room where Alister is.
    From the door behind him, you can select to go to floor 5, as long as you've already cleared the other floors.

GM, to get the Blessed Pink Diamond we need to clear fifth and sixth floor right? how if we only can clear the fifth dungeon? is it still qualified to get Blessed Pink Diamond? thank you Sir ^^

Quote Originally Posted by librevilz View Post
    GM, to get the Blessed Pink Diamond we need to clear fifth and sixth floor right? how if we only can clear the fifth dungeon? is it still qualified to get Blessed Pink Diamond? thank you Sir ^^
    According to the rules, we need to clear floors 5 and 6 to get the BPD.

Sage Tower in elim?

HI GM!! Can I ask some questions for sage tower? My friends and me never come this place.

If We finish 1st floor and 2nd floor then we all leave party, the quest will be reset?

If we want to go 3F, should we clear 1st floor and 2nd floor again or we can just select the 3 floor to go up ?

And, if we use the Old Knight Scroll , can we re-enter the sage tower again after we all leave party?

I mean the sage tower need 96 hours to reset. If we want to re-enter sage tower soon, can we just use the old knight scroll to reset time?

Quote Originally Posted by daycos View Post
    HI GM!! Can I ask some questions for sage tower? My friends and me never come this place.

If We finish 1st floor and 2nd floor then we all leave party, the quest will be reset?

If we want to go 3F, should we clear 1st floor and 2nd floor again or we can just select the 3 floor to go up ?

And, if we use the Old Knight Scroll , can we re-enter the sage tower again after we all leave party?

I mean the sage tower need 96 hours to reset. If we want to re-enter sage tower soon, can we just use the old knight scroll to reset time?

•If all of you leaves the Sage Tower, it will reset.
    •If you want to go to the 3rd floor, you can just select it from Aleister's room as long as you finished the first 2 floors. You also need to finish the Pre-quest before you can go to the 3rd floor.
    •Yes, using the Old Knight's Scroll will allow you to enter the Sage Tower whenever you want.