+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Im a newbie...

Im a newbie...

ok here it goes... im a new this game... but i know this game im from PH.... Can u help me where i can load some Rohan Points on my account ... i need to load up some points and im From Philippines by the way... any other option of credit cards.?? please try to answer this... thank you..

A noob. good for you.

Can you read English? See that bar across the top of the page that says "ALL GAMES" "ADD POINTS" "SUPPORT" and "FORUM"?
    Look at that real close to get a hint.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

click "ADD RPS" and it will give you all the options you have. i know you can use some gift cards instead of a credit card.

can I play this Rohan US in Philippines? cuz before Rohan US is Banned in Philippines cuz levelup games introduced the Rohan Ph. and that rohan ph is gone.. can we play US server?

hi everyone any here can help me to fix may problem regarding the patch.. i run the rohan.exe the it appears "failed to download files. please try again" anyone here can help me to fix this

Quote Originally Posted by ausheen View Post
    hi everyone any here can help me to fix may problem regarding the patch.. i run the rohan.exe the it appears "failed to download files. please try again" anyone here can help me to fix this
    Just follow the troubleshooting guide posted on this link
    http://rohan.playrohan.com/DownLoad/Trouble.html

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ausheen View Post