+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Make us play again

Back in the old day of ROHAN there was no epics no upgrade and it was populated and full of fun.
    I say all this beacuse now ROHAN is trash sry but is true i saw some private server that made a better job ,cmon you can do it playwith make a server 5x xp no epics and take a look over the bins you guys have 8% crit on dhan and its say 10% at lvl 7 and much more thats what you can find on forums.
    You want you players back we want a stabile server where to play and to dont get one shot by a dk team or vit dekan you can make the ffs to get reduce dmg from magic rezist just think a bit and make it.

There are no epics or upgrades in isen.

So why is Jainus way more populated than Isen?

Players here are power-mad and greedy. They don't care about pservers that can't get past the 2009 version of the game. They want to be able to 1-shot anything in sight and will pay any price imaginable to get it. And that last makes PlayWith Interactive very, very happy. PlayWith Interactive will not change something that makes them sure money today for something that might make them money tomorrow. What they see going on in Isen and Jainus right now tells them what works and what doesn't for the people they have playing here.
    Last edited by BananaBandit; 08-22-2015 at 07:38 AM.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

I see your point but they have the power-mad and greedy server already so why not make the isen a server for the other type of players this one will donate small amonts in big numbers for a costume(pure estetic maybe like in warframe) or pets , etc.

There is another side to this whole "give us a retro server we can play on cheap" business. It costs a lot of money to create, run and maintain a legitimate game server. PlayWith Interactive is not a couple of guys popping a private server onto some offshore host. They are a real corporation with offices, employees and datacenters where people work 24/7 for money to support their families. Further they are a subsidiary of a bigger company in Korea that they have to support.

Any server they create must satisfy the following:

1. Have a solid concrete and tangible business plan both for short and long term.
    2. Stay in step with the same game code base on all servers. If server A is hero + lvl 115 + conqueror + trinity, all must be.
    3. Must immediately provide enough income to support itself and provide profit. Like it or not this one will ensure it is a pay-to-win server.
    4. Must have a growth plan.

PlayWith, neither North America or Korea, will never release a server that is not pay-to-win. Any server that is created has to immediately provide income.

Long story short: The very attributes you are asking for will ensure such a server is never created by this company. If you want such a server you will need to look to the private server world. They are the only ones that have a similar outlook to you and will at least attempt to come close to what you want.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Commoner
    Isen would have been a lot better if they focused it around farmed forged gear from the start instead of jamming craft stuff down our throats because they saw $$$$$$ with socket stones needing to constantly be bought.

If Isen had been made that way they would not have considered it worth their while to create it.

Quote Originally Posted by Gank83 View Post
    Isen would have been a lot better if they focused it around farmed forged gear from the start instead of jamming craft stuff down our throats because they saw $$$$$$ with socket stones needing to constantly be bought.
    If you won't pay for this game they can't afford to keep up the server paying for stones will cost you much more than Jainus time by time.
    I assure you upg's/epic server is better in much way more than Isen.
    In The Bloody Dawn , I Will Wash My Soul To Call The Spirit Of Vengeance , To Deny My Wisdom For My Anger , To Break The Scream Of The Silent Fool , To Be A KnightRider Of A Doom.

In Jainus everything is farm-able, Twins, EM, w/e you're looking for just takes time.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Hmmm, maybe I should come back in and farm up some upgrades and 400x xp scrolls

The problem with isen is the 10000000000 hoops and a crafting-reinforcing based system thats broken as ****.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461