+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    And oh i know you take "Wronged's Side" because you believe all his lies? Hehehehehe! Look boy he's gone and left you. You're just a pathetic loner who will sided with the strong ones like how you sided with Wronged then Wanted and now you're siding with iHATE? In Short a SOCIAL CLIMBER and a user FRIENDLY hahahahaha!

Quote Originally Posted by lordzymeth27 View Post
    @vijay9992 also known as Wronged's Little Bitch first thing dude fix your sentence i cant understand you hahahaha! Second you said i take sides? WTF you sided with WRONGED and now wronged is nowhere to be seen or there's no more war because that pu55y Wronged went into hiding and will only logon for Survival - Ashkeena - Elementel Dungeon - Power Arena, he won't even participate in Events like Last Man Standing because he knows he's useless nowadays.

Wtf? NoirOfTRINITY was the source of my items. All my items i've bought it from him and you want me to bite him? LMAO poor noob omlette/raven1/Queency aka Wronged's Little Bitch is crying because his papa Wronged wont be there to defend him HAHAHAHA. Cry on safezone boy
    huh? what are you talking bitch if you cant understood then shutup bitch , lol got items from noir? wtf is that lol i didnt mention anything like that , i said cant kill infinitekos so you are acting friendly with them what ae jackass , about wroged are you retard or what ? when he will login or when he logout? does he even login? retard , brainless retard for whose sake i am playing ? you talk like i should wait for him? shifting sides coz he is useless? hatsoff bro everyone will play with active players dude.

Wow siding? HAHAHAHA! Who sided who? You choose the "WRONGED" side because that time Wronged and FS are winning the TownShip Battle and WAR. Now that your papa Wronged left the game u're crying on forums so pathetic boy
    sided with them coz they are winning TSB and stuff? i am not FS member to begin with what i will gain if they win noob. sided with FS what ae shameless thing to say maybe you forgot who gave me advice to join FS when i am new here. join daredevils and ............... did you remember bitch?

And oh i know you take "Wronged's Side" because you believe all his lies? Hehehehehe! Look boy he's gone and left you. You're just a pathetic loner who will sided with the strong ones like how you sided with Wronged then Wanted and now you're siding with iHATE? In Short a SOCIAL CLIMBER and a user FRIENDLY hahahahaha!
    siding with strong? i think u r a grownup but ur brain didnt , it's natural for weak to stay with strong. noob boy . stay with strong become strong . their support it self gives strength and boy may be i should teach you basics , stay with weak doesnt take you anywhere , it's quite obvious dude . take ur guild name if wanna become good karate champ you need good master same with art or anything .what a **** need to explain like explain a kid cant help coz ur brain didnt grow with ur body

Quote Originally Posted by vijay9992 View Post
    siding with strong? i think u r a grownup but ur brain didnt , it's natural for weak to stay with strong. noob boy . stay with strong become strong . their support it self gives strength and boy may be i should teach you basics , stay with weak doesnt take you anywhere , it's quite obvious dude . take ur guild name if wanna become good karate champ you need good master same with art or anything .what a **** need to explain like explain a kid cant help coz ur brain didnt grow with ur body
    There he admit it that he's a social climber, ass licker and user friendly wanting to gain ITEMS from the strong ones hahahaah! He sided with Wronged because he think Wronged is the best templar on ISEN hahahaha! FYI i didnt take side with Wronged and his FS or Infinite. Im hunting or KOSing people who bullied me when i was a DS with no equipsments etc. I didnt rely on others its just me and my gf on a guild. I didnt use anyone or a stepping stone like what you are doing now. When i was still a DS trying to level up and building and equipping my DS i was kill on sight or prone to pk on both sides and i didn't squeal nor cry on forums like what you are doing now .

Anyway stop crying and spamming here on forum. You look pathetic. Its a PK game, you dont want to be PKed? Stay on Safezone and cry all day

When i was Wronged's KOS did that stop me from leveling up , equipping my poor DS? Did i cry about how he pk'ed me every single day he see me on upper? Nope instead that motivate me to persevere and didnt use anyone or act friendly anyone like what you are doing now.

As the saying goes "The World is Round". The Hunter becomes the Prey.
    So stop crying Wronged's little bitch beside this is General Discussion you made an idiot of yourself by posting nonsense and crying in a wrong thread

There he admit it that he's a social climber, ass licker and user friendly wanting to gain ITEMS from the strong ones hahahaah! He sided with Wronged because he think Wronged is the best templar on ISEN hahahaha! FYI i didnt take side with Wronged and his FS or Infinite. Im hunting or KOSing people who bullied me when i was a DS with no equipsments etc. I didnt rely on others its just me and my gf on a guild. I didnt use anyone or a stepping stone like what you are doing now. When i was still a DS trying to level up and building and equipping my DS i was kill on sight or prone to pk on both sides and i didn't squeal nor cry on forums like what you are doing now .
    i am crying? then stop wsping me noob , there is no one better than you in elevating their own , staying with strong means asking items? well said you will get award dont worry.i wonder if there is someone who trust you or your words lol .well you can bark as much as you want but there is noone to believe .
    you were killed on spot i doubt if anyone know you when you farm , nameless spineless whore who hide ..
    and there is no meaning in talking with you .i quit bark as much as you can..
    Last edited by vijay9992; 08-19-2015 at 11:19 AM.

noob spamming? haha hilarious then stop wsping noob, like i said elevating your own ****ing **** iss what you can do noob.

Quote Originally Posted by vijay9992 View Post
    wow awesome cool event , 50 victory badges + 15 day growth seal cool
    you think i will say that ? Sucks.
    At 1st i was happy , when i completed reading lol it made a big fool out of me.

Lol gm's you have good idea's but only for op players . Lol 90-115 lvl's obviously 115+10 kills more , leave that aside we have openial users too lol looks like this event is made for op players like pa event for op players
    well leave that aside just clarify me this , how many winners we will have ?
    Winner for every pa or 4-6 all mk and pk for 3 days count? And finally we will have 1 winner?

Awesome cool event hopeless for us and give away for op. Ahh and i am not crying (this is for that retard novillias)

can i have details on it?
    hahahaha cry baby damn! Stop posting nonsense here :d :d :d

Blackmail my ass

Last edited by vijay9992; 08-19-2015 at 09:26 PM.