+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

only able to triple start rohan?

Hi their rohan players,
    is it only able to start up rohan 3 times ?
    or is there a trick u guys use like downloading it twice on a different disk or ??

kind regards,
    jorick.

There is a trick. But I have a secret. Shhhh!
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

grrrr why u dont tell me !!

hello my biggest fan in EM trick its sample just buy internet coffee with 50 PC and you can log like 150 accounts to play RBF
    Are you never saw a pic on your friend how play rbf on PC and 2 notebooks around him? omg you never know feeling to be Iron Man??? get your mommy`s mac and your father`s accer and start 9 acc close to your heart

yeah i got 1 pc and my own laptop but i want it all on 1 pc that will cost less time and will play a bit easier xD

Quote Originally Posted by BananaBandit View Post
    There is a trick. But I have a secret. Shhhh!
    Quote Originally Posted by fatalfamilyyyyyy View Post
    grrrr why u dont tell me !!
    ok. I'll tell.

There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

dam u u .......

Quote Originally Posted by fatalfamilyyyyyy View Post
    yeah i got 1 pc and my own laptop but i want it all on 1 pc that will cost less time and will play a bit easier xD
    Are you crazy? 6 acc on same pc play easy... you will get mad by alt+ tab bro... just get 10 notebooks and chair with wheels then run around and play! You are machine!

haha no bro its better if its on 1 pc man.............
    but no one will tell mee :S

Oracle VM VirtualBox or DOSBox. I hope you have +16 gigs of ram on your $2k+ pc, to run multiple clients of most games. good luck