+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    but that doesnt rly work nice smoothly... i got 16GB yeah, and a good pc.
    i made myself that is better for your money hahaha 1700 instead of 2300 xD

well.... as I heard about KR players, you can run more clients than 2 or 3.
    For that, you need to copy entire R.O.H.A.N. Folder. And run Loader.exe file of each copied folder if you run 3 clients from previous folder already.
    However, I wasn't able to reproduce it at my PC
    Need Upgraded PC !
    I'll never get tired of you

Aww u gave away the secret

I've run 6 clients (North American) concurrently in the past without lags or GameGuard crashes using two separate full Rohan copies (each Rohan install directory is limited to 3 max).

However I used a very powerful PC to do that (highly overclocked i7 3930K [6-core] + 64GB memory - scaled that back this year to a mildly overclocked i7-4790K + 32GB memory to save on electricity bills)

These days GameGuard has a tough time letting you run 3 clients because your client is just too unstable to support it. At least one client instance crashes in very short order taking the one and only gameguard instance with it. When that happens all other instances left running are considered rogue and treated as hacking programs the next time you try to restart Rohan because, well, the REAL Rohan client camps the same ports as a hacking program would.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.