+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    At the same tine?!
    That's what separates the mediocre grammar Nazi from the truly great grammar Nazi
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Quote Originally Posted by xXxAurorAxXx View Post
    Hi Gm Irene or GmKarazy could either of you plz let us know how much exp will be needed to gain the new +50 and will old exp gained (Meaning +1 to +10) be wiped be4 the new patch/ update in Sep. Alot of people want to know this so any info you could give us would be great.

Thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by Chawizzawd View Post
    haha yea. Pretty much right. Reminds me of the other day in guild. I called someone a wanker and then had to follow up with an explanation on what a wanker is. For those that dont know a "Wanker" is, its a "Tosser" or an "A$$hole" or there's the other meaning of Wanker but Ill keep this a little clean hahaha.

On a side note, this pics making the rounds atm on social media. Thought Id share. (Its funny how some friends in game still call me koala girl or kangroo girl) ;p

Imagine seeing this just chillin on the side of the road as your driving along haha

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

He's standing at attention
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Quote Originally Posted by oIRENEo View Post
    Hmm ? why do you guys think we will "wipe".
    It's expansion of Conqueror Level.
    So if you're Conqueror Level 10 and have more EXP, it will be reflected as well.
    For example, Conqueror Level 10 + 150 %, it should be Conqueror Level 11 and a %.
    I do believe you guys will not think 150 % = level +1 and 50%, because 150% is calculated amount which is based on level 10.
    So it's like Level 10 + 150% => Level 11 + 40% or something.

I'm talking with Dev. team to change Conqueror Level to just regular level.
    Make Level 165 instead of Level 115 + 50.
    But it may takes little bit longer than we expect.
    However, you guys can think this upcoming patch as Level expansion.

So, level up time
    can you put it like this next conqueror lvl 123% blah blah blah , just like the old one.