+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Re = Transcendence System.

Hi Gm Irene or GmKarazy could either of you plz let us know how much exp will be needed to gain the new +50 and will old exp gained (Meaning +1 to +10) be wiped be4 the new patch/ update in Sep. Alot of people want to know this so any info you could give us would be great.

Thanks in advance

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

I think they know they have no hope in hell of conquerer levels/esp with the patch.

Let's face it there are a lot of +10 folks here that went thru a lot of pain to get there.
    Wiping exp would be like slapping them in the face and in 90% of the cases will be the final straw that pushes them out the door.

for exp needed to get to +50... I think 900x times 5 (900x being the amount to get 10 conquerer levels) ... 4500x would get you there.
    That would take a sh!tton of leveling to get there and I don't see any place in this game giving that level of exp (remember you stop getting exp from mobs when you go ten levels beyond them). I mean there are no level 155 or 165 mobs around. I hope they are not intending the only way to level is via PvP. That would suck monkey turds.

Will be interesting to see how they intend to pull this off.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Yea I doubt they will wipe the alrdy gained +10s, but well, you never know. Remember last time be4 the +lvls came? And everyone had all that exp after 115 and it was all wiped to make way for the +lvls.

In the maint notes link they said "extremely powerful monsters in the upcoming new Dungeons" so I guess thats where we will be lvling.

This rly kinda sucks tbh. I know ALOT of people who wont bother with going through that much grinding all over again. Im cringing just at the thought of it.

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Think of all the time it took to get from 1->115 +10 then multiply all that time and pain by 5.

It's not something I would personally subject myself to. I'm sure there are some that would be all woohoo over it -- at least for the 1st 6 months and only getting to about +30 - then they ragequit because PWI does something bonehead stupid again.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

to +9 to +10 conqueror is 200% exp i guess it will be same to +10 +50 so dat means we will need 8000% exp LOL! many ppl rage with so fast it will take a Year to reach this also ty playwith for the new upcoming things skills/conqueror50 transcendese stuff lol you killing it more. GL killing your game hahahahah pffffffffffffffff Dead game and you put an Ak-47 in its Head to fast kill it.........

Quote Originally Posted by xXxAurorAxXx View Post
    Hi Gm Irene or GmKarazy could either of you plz let us know how much exp will be needed to gain the new +50 and will old exp gained (Meaning +1 to +10) be wiped be4 the new patch/ update in Sep. Alot of people want to know this so any info you could give us would be great.

Thanks in advance

Hmm ? why do you guys think we will "wipe".
    It's expansion of Conqueror Level.
    So if you're Conqueror Level 10 and have more EXP, it will be reflected as well.
    For example, Conqueror Level 10 + 150 %, it should be Conqueror Level 11 and a %.
    I do believe you guys will not think 150 % = level +1 and 50%, because 150% is calculated amount which is based on level 10.
    So it's like Level 10 + 150% => Level 11 + 40% or something.

I'm talking with Dev. team to change Conqueror Level to just regular level.
    Make Level 165 instead of Level 115 + 50.
    But it may takes little bit longer than we expect.
    However, you guys can think this upcoming patch as Level expansion.

So, level up time
    I'll never get tired of you

hello irene thanks for you fast respond and always try clarify the questions in a straightforward manner and with respect, that is valued.

I hope you get luck making it regular lvl up, but I think there are more important things that the game needs than increase level cap or add a dungeon that in such case will not be available for everyone for their limitations.

As everyone knows, we all want is class balance your guys became a poll and all voted for it, I know your guys dont take the decisions that are made in the game and what not, but should press to devs in the same way as we all player for this to be implemented by the end this game exists for us and if we run away, game will go out with you too.
    Last edited by Vinko; 08-14-2015 at 12:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vinko View Post
    hello irene thanks for you fast respond and always try clarify the questions in a straightforward manner and with respect, that is valued.

I hope you get luck and make it regular lvl up, but I think there are more important things that the game needs than increase level cap or add a dungeon that in such case will not be available for everyone for their limitations.

As everyone knows, we all want is class balance your guys became a poll and all voted for it, I know your guys that dont take the decisions that are made in the game and what not, but should press to devs in the same way as we all player for this to be implemented by the end this game exists for us and if we run away, game will go out with you too.
    Well, I can't explain everything to you guys.
    Because something might be confidential issue, because we're also game development company(Actually H.Q.)

Anyway back to the point of "Balance", we're working on that, but we had started to develop this upcoming contents first.
    That's why that is coming out first.

I hope you guys may think we're trying to react on player's feedback such as "Power Arena Update" on 1st week of September.

By the way, you guys can't see Karazy nowadays right?
    He's now testing on PVP Damage.

We're not sure because we're still under testing on that, but we may have another PVP Damage balancing patch with Power Arena & Transcendence system.

After that, we're planning to bring Skill balance of each classes. But we need to test on that with various items, so we may split the patch up like 2 classes per 1~2 months.
    The concept of patching for Balance is about boosting other classes than Templar, and we hope other classes might be able to beat Templar.
    I'll never get tired of you

Ok it could work but you guys need update old skill for weak class for example savage hp totem add 500hp per trick to lvl 7 is too low if mobs hit 5k+elemental or player hitting more than it

Much new content has been added in years but many things have not been updated like tree skill and pets attributes
    Last edited by Vinko; 08-14-2015 at 12:03 PM.

Irene... your so pritty first you never can make real 165 lvls idea of game is get 115 + 50 they wanna make people kill mobs for that is a new dungeon Second Templar will be best farmer in new patch but not a best in PVP, templars are alredy not factor in Trinity patch.Now Noir kill all Whit upcoming info i see dhan will drop Teplars like popcorn and DK will do masacre... (ofc dhans will kill them again pritty well) but i`m just a player we will see