+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Return to Rohan Event!

Hi Darlings.
    GM's OF ROHAN we want events like this it's the best event.
    dont need trash oh sorry clean event, recycle event and meat cooking events in future. i mean meat collecting events .

bring back return to rohan event again if you dont mind about money , for ISEN.

Quote Originally Posted by dani9999999999 View Post
    Hi Darlings.
    GM's OF ROHAN we want events like this it's the best event.
    dont need trash oh sorry clean event, recycle event and meat cooking events in future. i mean meat collecting events .

bring back return to rohan event again if you dont mind about money , for ISEN.
    Haha I hope you're suggesting idea with more mutual respect .
    Because we're keep bringing event for you guys either you like it or not.

Anyway, we're planning to have more bigger event to celebrate huge update on September.
    We can't say details of it now, but it should be much bigger than events we have now.
    Well.. "Bigger" may means "Better Prize" or "Easier Condition"
    I'll never get tired of you

Quote Originally Posted by oIRENEo View Post

Anyway, we're planning to have more bigger event to celebrate huge update on September.
    We can't say details of it now, but it should be much bigger than events we have now.
    well i read about that new dungeon update on sep 1st ,100all stat+500stat points + new skill after lvl 50dungeon , but i bet it will be costly ,
    no comments should wait and see
    Last edited by dani9999999999; 08-13-2015 at 08:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by oIRENEo View Post

maybe can be suggestd,
    1- Daily reward, nice thing. maybe like 10pc onyx, 1 ses, crones, everyday with different reward.
    2- VIP Players system. ex: daily reward for non vip is 10piece onyx, 1 ses, 100k crones. for vip player lv1 is 15pc onyx, 1 ses and 200k crones. special thing vip 1 is free enter wh for 2h everyday. to get this vip players need charge.
    3- login reward. log n play at least 1h. reward 30 day system, ex: day 1 in a month reward is 1 ses, day 2 is enhancement abradant, day 3 is 5 sapphire, .. day 30 10m crones.
    4- more event for a nice thing reward. players not accept useless reward
    4- more easier to leveling.
    5- improve item mall. like charge back 10% for players who r shopping in the item mall, chargeback not RPs but eCash. eCash will give at the end of the month. ex. 08-14-15 i buy 1 gold party pack 1999 RPs and 08-19-15 i buy 1 arrendal preservation 1699 RPs so at the end of the month 31 august i get chargeback 370 eCash 10% of 1999+1699. chargeback only for players who r shopping in the item mall with RPs not eCash.
    6- etc...

you can focus for incomes from vip players system, forge, reinforce or enhance

most of game out there is easy to play but they can still get big money from players.
    who want come here if game so hard like this n every event is for useless reward
    you need improve or rohan (pc game) will be the old stories.

update, for today and next : more easier to play, more players to come and more income to founder.

good luck.

sorry for my bad english, i hope u understand what i mean.
    Last edited by GadjahMada; 08-14-2015 at 12:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by dani9999999999 View Post
    well i read about that new dungeon update on sep 1st ,100all stat+500stat points + new skill after lvl 50dungeon , but i bet it will be costly ,
    no comments should wait and see
    There is no cost for new dungeon if you prepare character which can fight against monsters there.
    I can't understand why you thought it would be costly.

Quote Originally Posted by GadjahMada View Post
    maybe can be suggestd,
    1- Daily reward, nice thing. maybe like 10pc onyx, 1 ses, crones, everyday with different reward.
    2- VIP Players system. ex: daily reward for non vip is 10piece onyx, 1 ses, 100k crones. for vip player lv1 is 15pc onyx, 1 ses and 200k crones. special thing vip 1 is free enter wh for 2h everyday. to get this vip players need charge.
    3- login reward. log n play at least 1h. reward 30 day system, ex: day 1 in a month reward is 1 ses, day 2 is enhancement abradant, day 3 is 5 sapphire, .. day 30 10m crones.
    4- more event for a nice thing reward. players not accept useless reward
    4- more easier to leveling.
    5- improve item mall. like charge back 10% for players who r shopping in the item mall, chargeback not RPs but eCash. eCash will give at the end of the month. ex. 08-14-15 i buy 1 gold party pack 1999 RPs and 08-19-15 i buy 1 arrendal preservation 1699 RPs so at the end of the month 31 august i get chargeback 370 eCash 10% of 1999+1699. chargeback only for players who r shopping in the item mall with RPs not eCash.
    6- etc...

you can focus for incomes from vip players system, forge, reinforce or enhance

most of game out there is easy to play but they can still get big money from players.
    who want come here if game so hard like this n every event is for useless reward
    you need improve or rohan (pc game) will be the old stories.

update, for today and next : more easier to play, more players to come and more income to founder.

good luck.

sorry for my bad english, i hope u understand what i mean.
    Well, at new dungeon, monsters are dropping Onyx Fragment as well, so if we're just giving out in-game stuffs like that, it may bring abusing on it like make various account then trade onyx. Then item structure that is using onyx would be messed.

VIP Player system, we thought about that before, but it may sounds like another Pay to win.
    So we're not going to have VIP system (as of now ).
    We'll make another playing time or some mission based event.
    Then this would be answer to #3 as well.

More events - We'll have some bigger event soon to celebrate upcoming updates.

More easier to leveling - It's way more easier than KR version or others. Because we originally boost EXP curve than them.
    We're not boosting more for leveling, but we'll make events which may boost your leveling somehow, like more powerful growth seal or giving EXP pouches as rewards.

Improve Item mall - Sorry We can't reimburse it because our item mall is already way more cheaper than any other version of Rohan.
    We may have some discounts or packages, but we'll not have that system.
    However, like Arrendal Redemption event, we'll have event with item mall items.
    Last edited by oIRENEo; 08-14-2015 at 11:29 AM.

Irene what about shiny sales? Everyone need it in IM

Irene the new upcoming skills and conqueror +50 with crazy stats and all new upcoming will kill more this games you guys should Know it. we are not Korea we dont need dat new patch it is just like a Head shot in to Rohans face ..............

an event which everyone rage? why not make it simple like:
    1. yes! log in event
    2. reinforcement event. but please make real reinforcement event not 90% fail and 10% success
    3. enhancement
    4. forging
    5. deleveling
    6. etc... and please don't tweak success rates...

this are just some of the simple events, but at least makes everyone happy.........cheeeerrrrssss

Quote Originally Posted by manuelrb View Post
    Irene the new upcoming skills and conqueror +50 with crazy stats and all new upcoming will kill more this games you guys should Know it. we are not Korea we dont need dat new patch it is just like a Head shot in to Rohans face ..............
    I agree with you but its not irene faults, korean CCO taken their decision and this will be implemented willy-nilly