+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by osouls View Post
    OP is correct. the gms dont follow the rules that they implement. ive even submitted tickets with SS proof and let them check the logs i guess to verify that xxx1 character whispered before xxx2 but xxx2 character was added but not xxx1 and after a few days xxx1 was rewarded the participation scrolls. there was even a time that i got scrolls awarded because gm didnt even show up for event but it was marked on calender. sent SS showing my chars in coli with the date and time showing and the event calender showing. this doesnt just apply to LMS either same thing has happend in those chest events in arena. first 10 or wtvr to whisper gets summoned in. again same thing.. acc 1 and 3 get in but not acc 2.

and about yall throwing a fit that he attempted to dual log to "cheat" lms. not like he logged a upg vit dekan and 2 upg priest to heal him. he was just trying to get the scrolls. and more than likely he msgd first on his main. and then on his alt so yea who wudnt be a little salty if that happened.

and who here can honestly say you have never dual logged for LMS? between me and rock we have had 8 characters in LMS before 5 on my cpu and 3 on his. (and same for the insta win CV's just for the items it gives for free) i NVR win only a select few ever did. i dont care. i did it for the scrolls. free scrolls.. who is stupid enough to NOT DUAL/TRIPLE/QUAD LOG for FREE SCROLLS.
    You all should be baned from LMS for life cos are so stupid to talk for your game abusing style playing in forum lol

Free scrolls omg... what a lames... i never played in that event cos is a stupid to fight vs 90% dd chars or cheaters like you.Game style cheat for the win pff bored enough! My opinion is ynk just need close that LMS and open more boss sumoning events but HIDEN.
    Like some gm spawn on map good bosses and say nobody! One day i was rly nice surpised to can kill like 10 big bosses in Aqua temple was good day LMS event is just a trash...

Quote Originally Posted by u3podcku View Post
    You all should be baned from LMS for life cos are so stupid to talk for your game abusing style playing in forum lol

Free scrolls omg... what a lames... i never played in that event cos is a stupid to fight vs 90% dd chars or cheaters like you.Game style cheat for the win pff bored enough! My opinion is ynk just need close that LMS and open more boss sumoning events but HIDEN.
    Like some gm spawn on map good bosses and say nobody! One day i was rly nice surpised to can kill like 10 big bosses in Aqua temple was good day LMS event is just a trash...
    osouls = Ov3 (The noob player or low grade player on Ran server)
    He always says "me and rock" all the time (he think by himself his character is fav and ppl must know his char, but seriously he just a noob)
    He got banned because of speed hacker before

Quote Originally Posted by u3podcku View Post

@osouls: Actually I have never dual/triple/quad cliented into LMS. Unlike greedy ass folks that do I believe it is far more fun to have more people participating than competing against a couple lamers and their umpteen buff/heal pets.

@u3podcku : boss spawns are fun. Atzigan popped one in the soccer field a couple times which made it way less laggy than dropping them on limestone. Soccer field is a great place for boss hunts. Now if they woudl get them to drop a little more premium stuff like scrolls it would be great - and fair to all.

What this game needs is to block multi-clienting altogether. You will see how fast a lot of problems simply go away when they do.,
    Last edited by BananaBandit; 08-16-2015 at 03:39 AM.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Lol nah banana i dont talk for that i talk some day like friday all know gm will spawn somewere boss but nobody know where... like before hide n seek.Just they spawn Wrath Of Ancien darknes and live him alive... someone will found it ask for help if is low lvl make pt and kill it if hight lvl will buy fast all posible scrolls and kill it solo and not get drop cos is 99 lvl and he is 115 ahaha just a luck

Commoner
    dont QQ cause ii right. dont ACT like you dont know who i am. i havent played in what 7 months maybe but i post 1 time and ofc someone with name noobdealer who ive never heard of HAS HEARD OF ME so dont act like i havent been here since week 2 of closed beta and dont act like i dont know wtf im talking about. and if you think im noob then clearly u dont FN know me or my gear or who my friends/backup i have on my FL to call. and yea i say "me and rock: again you dont fn know me. 90% of the time when me or rock would login people in guild or whisper says "rock or kal" im sorry you dont have any friends that u trust to acc share with. but yea if u seen 0v3 coming at u good chance Avatar/RockBiter was close behind or my defender.

@ banana u was one of these fools to talk **** to me before merge.. then what happens after merge.. you go into hiding( ive nvr seen you anywhere pvp or grind) i even said something along the lines of lets see how much u have to say after merge.. ofc you said NOTHING. but now u feel u have to put your 2 cents in.. yea 7 months after i quit.

#whatababy
    #forumwarrior

and bottom line remains the same GM DOESNT FOLLOW THE RULES THEY IMPLEMENT. OP IS 1000% CORRECT. instead of flaming him shud be on the gm's about why this happens ALOT.

@banana - block multi client??? wow did you quit for long time or something? might be fixed now i duno ive only logged in a few ties in the past few months and wasnt dual logged. but 99% of time when tried to load a 2nd client the first client wud crash. some issue with gamegaurd. but ofc was a work around.. launch all cleints ( my case 3-5 ) wait for login screen to appear on all and then enter id/pw and login. so there will always be a workaround to everything. how do u suggest they stop that? 1 IP connnection connected to the server at one time? so what about internet cafe - all same ip. or roomates or family playing in same house. or maybe do it by mac address so only 1 cpu can load 1 cleint only. hmm how hard is it to spoof your mac address and bypass that too. clearly you havent put much thought into your post. gms do this cause im banana and im cool. snap your fingers and stuff gets done might work at your house but not here. bai felicia - urban dictionary that banana hahahaha now sit down.

osouls quaiet please its right they cant stop multiclient i just saw someone asking in forum how to start 20 acc are this you? Its sample just buy one internet coffee club with 30 PC play RBF at 20 and other 10 need make you $ for bills haha sorry folk but Rockbite or Avatar was never factor in that game but thank you when i see them next time on hk will pk so SHHHH you making problems only on yourself lol that is rly not your thread

dont QQ cause ii right. dont ACT like you dont know who i am. i havent played in what 7 months maybe but i post 1 time and ofc someone with name noobdealer who ive never heard of HAS HEARD OF ME so dont act like i havent been here since week 2 of closed beta and dont act like i dont know wtf im talking about. and if you think im noob then clearly u dont FN know me or my gear or who my friends/backup i have on my FL to call. and yea i say "me and rock: again you dont fn know me. 90% of the time when me or rock would login people in guild or whisper says "rock or kal" im sorry you dont have any friends that u trust to acc share with. but yea if u seen 0v3 coming at u good chance Avatar/RockBiter was close behind or my defender.

@ banana u was one of these fools to talk **** to me before merge.. then what happens after merge.. you go into hiding( ive nvr seen you anywhere pvp or grind) i even said something along the lines of lets see how much u have to say after merge.. ofc you said NOTHING. but now u feel u have to put your 2 cents in.. yea 7 months after i quit.

#whatababy
    #forumwarrior

and bottom line remains the same GM DOESNT FOLLOW THE RULES THEY IMPLEMENT. OP IS 1000% CORRECT. instead of flaming him shud be on the gm's about why this happens ALOT.

@banana - block multi client??? wow did you quit for long time or something? might be fixed now i duno ive only logged in a few ties in the past few months and wasnt dual logged. but 99% of time when tried to load a 2nd client the first client wud crash. some issue with gamegaurd. but ofc was a work around.. launch all cleints ( my case 3-5 ) wait for login screen to appear on all and then enter id/pw and login. so there will always be a workaround to everything. how do u suggest they stop that? 1 IP connnection connected to the server at one time? so what about internet cafe - all same ip. or roomates or family playing in same house. or maybe do it by mac address so only 1 cpu can load 1 cleint only. hmm how hard is it to spoof your mac address and bypass that too. clearly you havent put much thought into your post. gms do this cause im banana and im cool. snap your fingers and stuff gets done might work at your house but not here. bai felicia - urban dictionary that banana hahahaha now sit down.
    You said you haven't played for 7 months yet you still have the guts to judge this event currently run in the server. The main issue here is, dual logging in, triple logging, etc is unfair to other players who want to join the event. Gm not following rules, if that so, you can send a ticket so they will investigate. Oh but how can you send a complaint if you're not event playing for the past 7 months. Multiclienting shouldn't be allowed in lms because it's unfair. It's also a way of abusing the server.

#whatababy
    #forumwarrior

omg You on crappy drugs bro? That was hilarious! It really was. roflmao!

I'm wondering what it is I was supposed to prove to you or anyone else. Perhaps you have some links you can share with us? I was in-game from before the merge until shortly after Trinity was released and have many folks here that can testify to that. Where were you? I wasn'tr all that hard to find. O wait. You say you haven't even logged on for 7 months... D'oh!

Gameguard crashing... I think I am the ONLY person on these forums that actually did the analysis on why that gameguard crash happens and gave Playwith the kind of objective clues into why it happens they needed to fix it. What did you do about it? Oh yeah. You weren't here! D'oh!

You think they can't block multi-clienting? You are talking about checking for MC by mac and IP addresses and such? WTF you smoking? Do you even understand what multi-clienting is? Let me break it down for you:

Multi-Clienting : Running more than one copy of the game client on the same machine.

THAT is dead simple to block.
    Last edited by BananaBandit; 08-16-2015 at 04:54 PM.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Quote Originally Posted by BananaBandit View Post
    omg You on crappy drugs bro? That was hilarious! It really was. roflmao!

I'm wondering what it is I was supposed to prove to you or anyone else. Perhaps you have some links you can share with us? I was in-game from before the merge until shortly after Trinity was released and have many folks here that can testify to that. Where were you? I wasn'tr all that hard to find. O wait. You say you haven't even logged on for 7 months... D'oh!

Gameguard crashing... I think I am the ONLY person on these forums that actually did the analysis on why that gameguard crash happens and gave Playwith the kind of objective clues into why it happens they needed to fix it. What did you do about it? Oh yeah. You weren't here! D'oh!

You think they can't block multi-clienting? You are talking about checking for MC by mac and IP addresses and such? WTF you smoking? Do you even understand what multi-clienting is? Let me break it down for you:

Multi-Clienting : Running more than one copy of the game client on the same machine.

THAT is dead simple to block.
    You shut up! Cos we will need crack of rohan next time to play becouse of your advices Nvm they made it for 3 clients, pvper + char support + some buffer its a gameplay rohan style :P When Microsoft co buy RBF they will make it for 1 client posibble cos we need buy more computers and bannana bandit will be FIRED!!!

I really undertand u, I play with my wife and both send wisper and the same time and always they pick up on of us never both, I dont complain about this issue but is a reality, they choose random, anyhow IDC cuz always people cheat and do dual and triple logging .... but yes they choose random.
    Vengeance is Always an Option

JustDark server jin (inactive- the most hated DK on server)

Musician, kickboxer,nurse,Bmet, comedian, Rotary International and a Liar..... any doubt? feel free to pm me