+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Last Man Standing event its a bust...

so today (13\08\2015) lms started and i wisp Ozam whit my Temp , 30 secs later i wisp whit my priest , what happen?
    Ozam sumon my priest a dint sumon my temp and after i ask him about this he say he cant control the fast wisp he got from the outher players , w8 so in the rules Ozam say its the first 30 players ho wisp ho get sumon too the event , NO ; today was the prof GM sumon random people and not the 30 first ho send wisp too partecipate on the event ...

and the more fun part was when the event over i was talking too ozam on wisps and he dint reply and log off.

better start using the rules you guys give for the events and pick the 30 first and not random . wuld be nice Ozam come here and tell me wat happend realy for he dosent respect the rules he made for the event..

I wonder why there are only 30 ppl? Why dont call all ppl for event? registration in 5 mins and then more ppl fighting, more interesting

explain is easy reson multiple accounts gived lag to your templar and Ozam saw only whisper from the priest. And what a rude a**hole are you 30 players and you wanna spam event with all your charakters... and 1 time didn`t then you CRY in forum... omg!!! Players like you should be cheked by IP and baned from these events to have chance another players play here lol And why the hell you need priest in battle event where party is not allowed? Sorry pall but you are not good person for me!

lol u3podcku i realy dont need be a good person for you or any one and more its not only me ho do that every one do and iff they will see the logs half off the server will be banned so better shut up ...

the thing here is the" first 30 people ho wisp the GM will be summon " and thats not wat happen and that my problem iff you see on that event almost every event its the same people there , kinda strange no?

but well i dont want you too understand that i realy dont give a F**K abut your opinion iff im good or not only make me smile here lol

i dont need priest for the battle i need the scrolls for pvp and iff you dont know , only for partecipate you recive 25 scrolls 20% all stats so yea i want them for me and i realy dont care iff you understand or not

have a good live mate

PS : you say about Ozam have lag , you joking right when he recive the wisps hes alone in coli no nps too enter so wat lag he have ? bcuz hes alone in coli w8ting for somon people ? beter think first then talk mate
    Last edited by alladim; 08-14-2015 at 03:08 AM.

Wow with an event limited to 30 people you QQ because you couldn't cheat by bringing in more than 1 character.
    And the justice of it all is that it was your priest that got accepted rather than your temp.

Damn, it sure sucks to be you lol
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

lol need scrolls for pvp what a lame go farm with scout for crones sell them for rps and buy scrolls... i need pk your farmers loser
    And dont teach me for think, before check your brain Failure!

QQ more !!!

Some people are just plain stupid to understand the event mechanics. Also how this whiper thing works, it doesn't depend on how fast you type, it depends on the incoming of whispers that gm receive. Duh!

Quote Originally Posted by Kenpachi19 View Post
    lol some people dont understand GM dont summon first 30 players who wshiper him but 30 players who he choice.... so GM himself break event rules
    Another stupid trying to know everything like they are actually right. LOL!

at OP lol like you qq because your other character wasn't able to participate. You are actually cheating by dual logging in. GMs should make a new rule regarding this issue. It's actually unfair to legit participants that needed slot as well. Go farm and stop controlling PVP events so everyone could benefit.

Commoner
    OP is correct. the gms dont follow the rules that they implement. ive even submitted tickets with SS proof and let them check the logs i guess to verify that xxx1 character whispered before xxx2 but xxx2 character was added but not xxx1 and after a few days xxx1 was rewarded the participation scrolls. there was even a time that i got scrolls awarded because gm didnt even show up for event but it was marked on calender. sent SS showing my chars in coli with the date and time showing and the event calender showing. this doesnt just apply to LMS either same thing has happend in those chest events in arena. first 10 or wtvr to whisper gets summoned in. again same thing.. acc 1 and 3 get in but not acc 2.

and about yall throwing a fit that he attempted to dual log to "cheat" lms. not like he logged a upg vit dekan and 2 upg priest to heal him. he was just trying to get the scrolls. and more than likely he msgd first on his main. and then on his alt so yea who wudnt be a little salty if that happened.

and who here can honestly say you have never dual logged for LMS? between me and rock we have had 8 characters in LMS before 5 on my cpu and 3 on his. (and same for the insta win CV's just for the items it gives for free) i NVR win only a select few ever did. i dont care. i did it for the scrolls. free scrolls.. who is stupid enough to NOT DUAL/TRIPLE/QUAD LOG for FREE SCROLLS.