+ Reply to Thread

Smile Semple idea for WH!

So i found where "pro players" fight at dungeon called Warehouse or somthing...
    Entrance must pay 25 000 000 crones to fight and mobs hit like hell...
    My idea is to make crones droped by mobs like 1000~5000 to have more players stimulate to play inside... more wars more farm more kos

Quote Originally Posted by u3podcku View Post
    So i found where "pro players" fight at dungeon called Warehouse or somthing...
    Entrance must pay 25 000 000 crones to fight and mobs hit like hell...
    My idea is to make crones droped by mobs like 1000~5000 to have more players stimulate to play inside... more wars more farm more kos
    Well, I'm considering about discount the excavation permit.
    Or we may give permit as participation rewards of event.
    Anyway thank you for reminding me about the item
    I'll never get tired of you

Better make the Werehouse usable for normal ppl, Its unfair what just the OP ppl (with money) can farm there! , please make this game better! no just for some ppl with money.

Quote Originally Posted by oIRENEo View Post
    Well, I'm considering about discount the excavation permit.
    Or we may give permit as participation rewards of event.
    Anyway thank you for reminding me about the item
    No no no! You sweet, beautiful, dear princcess! I wanna mobs drop more crones for players who lvl up in WH.Cos is good exp there and for now is just pvp arena.Price is good but if crone drop is bigger people will have interest to farm and lvl up low players there i mean will be good for lvl up, and farm comunity. Rpk-ers will be out when they over crones sorry for my bad inglis

Quote Originally Posted by Juan18 View Post
    Better make the Werehouse usable for normal ppl, Its unfair what just the OP ppl (with money) can farm there! , please make this game better! no just for some ppl with money.
    Im from normal ppl and i solo evry room there learn the game sell items in exchange market and you will be able too.Just buy weapon with hight DD.Only some classes like templar, defender, giant and guardian can solo all rooms, other needs party with mage, priest etc.Few days ago i lvled lvl 100+ there and they was good even i live party just need some strategy and no using wrong skills in party.That is fun in game must be good to grab fast exp!

Quote Originally Posted by u3podcku View Post
    Im from normal ppl and i solo evry room there learn the game sell items in exchange market and you will be able too.Just buy weapon with hight DD.Only some classes like templar, defender, giant and guardian can solo all rooms, other needs party with mage, priest etc.Few days ago i lvled lvl 100+ there and they was good even i live party just need some strategy and no using wrong skills in party.That is fun in game must be good to grab fast exp!
    My wizard can solo there as well luls
    In The Bloody Dawn , I Will Wash My Soul To Call The Spirit Of Vengeance , To Deny My Wisdom For My Anger , To Break The Scream Of The Silent Fool , To Be A KnightRider Of A Doom.

Banned
    Total lulz when you pop wraths and go in there with a savage

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    Total lulz when you pop wraths and go in there with a savage
    or wizard with a dagger + destroy XD
    In The Bloody Dawn , I Will Wash My Soul To Call The Spirit Of Vengeance , To Deny My Wisdom For My Anger , To Break The Scream Of The Silent Fool , To Be A KnightRider Of A Doom.