+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Quote Originally Posted by oIRENEo View Post
    We have tool to trace item, so we can know where it is from.
    If we found out it's like attempt to cheat on this event like that, the account won't be valid for this event any more.
    Well done Irene! Good luck with that event and when you cach up cheater just close the acc pls not just get out of event
    Forum starving for hackers tears *devil smile*

PS: bring back old preserve stones in website pls this one with +1 only are soo anoyng give them to event players :P :P

What do you mean about "old preserve stones"? since as I know, there is no changes or new one for preservation stones if it's not about Novice Version.
    I'll never get tired of you

Quote Originally Posted by oIRENEo View Post
    What do you mean about "old preserve stones"? since as I know, there is no changes or new one for preservation stones if it's not about Novice Version.
    Nothing just before event i had more luck nvm

yeh just tested all is ok today wanted to make +3 then stones +3 = 6 and +3 = 9 and gived me +1 (+3 + preserve stones +1 = +4 ) now is normal give +3 and when get +9 fail like before
    Last edited by u3podcku; 08-12-2015 at 04:54 PM.

hahaha If you use premium stone you will fail at reinforcement ^^. We need the high rate like before instead of this sux low rate at the moment. GM understand it but they dont want to say about it. Another trick.

PRESERVATION STONE? hahahaha you can't even enhance your weapons & items past+8. Even if you buy them on EM the rate are so bad. Its a pure robbery! If your company are so desperate to earn money from players, make them feel happy with your services. Its a vice versa, commons sense please............

Quote Originally Posted by toril View Post
    PRESERVATION STONE? hahahaha you can't even enhance your weapons & items past+8. Even if you buy them on EM the rate are so bad. Its a pure robbery! If your company are so desperate to earn money from players, make them feel happy with your services. Its a vice versa, commons sense please............
    Hum i think for this mounth rates are hight so you can do +9 with preserve stones for that is the event too...
    And yes your right alot people wanna spend cash for upgrade rings, upgraded feathers silva and ench them but they dont wanna $ they wanna make people hungry idk what is the reason... have somthing wrong in that company...