+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Recycle System Event!

Greetings Rohanians!
    Have you heard about the rumor that trash, negativity, lost items, anger,and broken weapons, all combining into some kind of Waste Monsters?

That sounds like a rumor..
    However, we still need to clean up the R.O.H.A.N. World, regardless of that rumor is true or not!

Event Period : Aug. 12th to Sep. 1st

Here's Event Conditions!

a) To apply for this event, you need to use the Recycle System 1 !.
    b) If you get an item whose total sum of options (Green texts like Physical Defense, Melee Attack, etc) is 70 or more, PLEASE contact the GM team via Ticket to get your [Premium Preservation Stone]
    * For options, we are NOT counting Fire/Water/Darkness/Holiness Resistance and Mana(Staff).
    c) If the Recycled item was traded to other account, it's no longer valid for this event. But you can purchase material items for the Recycle System.
    d) If the Recycled item was purchased on the Exchange Market, it's not valid for this event.
    e) If the Recycled item was recycled before or after the Event Period, it's not valid for this event.

f) If the item wasn't recycled, it's not valid for this event.
    g) If any abrasive activities are found by GM Team, then that item / account may no longer be valid for this event.
    h) Event Period might be changed by Playwith, if any critical issue was found.

* Item can be placed in your Inventory or Treasury.
    * Item can't be placed at a Consignment shop or in a Guild Treasury.
    * You need to contact the GM team via Ticket within 1 week after the Event has ended to get rewards.

[What is the "Recycle System 1"?]
    It's a system in R.O.H.A.N. to get new items with new options by consuming items which have useless options.
    Options are given randomly normally, but if you place more material items, the range of option stats increases!(value).
    It was for Rank of Legion System which only the KR version has.
    So if you put more items in the Recycle System as Material, it will boost the rate of getting a better item.
    For your information, Rank 10 item has a wider option range than a Rank 1 item.
    Then put more items which aren't suitable for your character, to boost the chances of getting an item over 70 option stats for the event!

What are you waiting for?
    Let's start to clean up around here!
    Last edited by oIRENEo; 08-12-2015 at 03:39 PM.
    I'll never get tired of you

How u can get 77 stat on recycle system if max is 48 in weapon? any explanation about it? this item can be forged when event end? 77% melee?
    Last edited by Vinko; 08-11-2015 at 09:01 PM.

I dont understand what IRENE talks about Event? the point of items is 77. How to get it? Only forge items can get 77 points like : 77% melee, 77 str,agity,vit.... The maximum pdf or mdef of armor which is not forged is: 50points. Is this a trash event?

This is confusing please give us an example of screenshot of how and what to do. Thanks

its 20 to str 30to int 37 to smth else and bam u got it. Pdf parts 45 to pdf 45 to mdf or some recovery rate on it and ur done. What's so confusing about this?
    Too many secrets are locked inside your minds, but you're all equal in life, equal in love.

Origin - Delish (Templar)
    Origin - Maestro (priest)
    Origin - Vendigo (Wizard)

I am guildless HOHOHO (jainus)

Quote Originally Posted by Demonic6000 View Post
    its 20 to str 30to int 37 to smth else and bam u got it. Pdf parts 45 to pdf 45 to mdf or some recovery rate on it and ur done. What's so confusing about this?
    So if i get 49 pdf 49 mdf armor i need to give that to ynk and get premium preservation stone? Are you crazy? haha
    How with ingame drop items you can get 77% mele if someone can tell me omg Year after year i undarstand forum trolz not play that game

Irene we undarstand NOTHING! and are you sure your recykle system work properly cos we tryed 10 items and its give nothing too lol

lets say you get some 15melee on a part, and there is like other stats like str/dex/hp/mana then u can get 77
    17melee 25dex 12mana 23int = 77, it is hard to roll these stats of course but it is not impossible
    Too many secrets are locked inside your minds, but you're all equal in life, equal in love.

Origin - Delish (Templar)
    Origin - Maestro (priest)
    Origin - Vendigo (Wizard)

I am guildless HOHOHO (jainus)

Reward (Premium Preservation Stone) for 1 per account or no limit?

GM answer plesae

Quote Originally Posted by Demonic6000 View Post
    lets say you get some 15melee on a part, and there is like other stats like str/dex/hp/mana then u can get 77
    17melee 25dex 12mana 23int = 77, it is hard to roll these stats of course but it is not impossible
    So we grinding staff weapons you mean? Omg will have alot scouts for kill

KOS ScOuTs EVENT!!!

This is so vast event ^^