+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Banned
    try to use intel HD GPU. seal online is a fairly old game and i remmember playing it with intel 965 GMA family chipset back in 2007. Now regarding this case, I ahvea GTX980M with 4GB VRAM and an INTEL HD4600 GPU from my I7 4720HQ processor, follow the guide on previous post regarding disabling DPI scaling. IMO, i can read my text better with INTEL HD 4600 GPU rather than my GTX980M GPU.

FOR MACBOOK PRO/MACBOOK USERS
    you can play this on your system using BOOTCAMP and install on it. I tried on INTEL HD 4000 and you can play it too using that.(tested it with MB PRO MID 2012 both i5 and i7 version)
    Last edited by Holmez; 11-13-2015 at 01:09 PM. Reason: added more info for clearer response

as quoted..

Greetings!

Thank you for contacting Playwith Interactive Game Support.

Unfortunately, Windows 10 has a different compatibility with regards to the font size of the game. As such we have no ready update with regards to the font size as doing so will alter the ones from older windows O. Hence, we suggest that you wait for any updates with regards to playing seal normally while using windows 10.

Regards,
    GM Miswa
    Playwith Interactive Support Staff

thanks GM for your concern i hope this font size problem can be fixed as soon as possible ^^ thanks GM

try this, should fix the text size

* In Windows Settings, click System.
    * Click Apps & features.
    * Click on the link, Manage optional features.
    * Scroll to find " Japanese Supplemental Fonts" & " Korean Supplemental Fonts". Click on that item, then click on Install.
    * Restart PC

Quote Originally Posted by taker90 View Post
    try this, should fix the text size

* In Windows Settings, click System.
    * Click Apps & features.
    * Click on the link, Manage optional features.
    * Scroll to find " Japanese Supplemental Fonts" & " Korean Supplemental Fonts". Click on that item, then click on Install.
    * Restart PC
    You're a legend mate! Worked perfectly.