+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Hello Mr Gm.

Hello Mr Gm.

Hello there MR, Iv'e seen all the fuss about the stuff going on in the game and I have to say they are correct. Now before I continue with this let me say I understand you are just a GM and you have bosses that have the final say, but if there is a chance you could do something I have compiled a list of i think note worth ideas that are based from my time here compared to what it has become.

1. Nerfs. Damage drop does need to be nerfed quite a bit, combined with hp pools amount other things it completely rules out a majority of the players from competing in pvp. Sorry , but it's become a fact.

Templar. Even back in my day templars have always been Op, expensive yes, but very over powered. It's mostly due to blunt mastery and their reflection,buffs, debuffs, along side their self sustain. But blunt master is the culprit here. This is also where the Damage drop comes into play, tanky templar+sustain+ridiculous dmg. Skill has no value when the numbers are added.

Vit dekans. Back when i played there was more variety to a dekan like strength and intellect dekan. The issue here i believe came down to over the years Vit has appeared to be made quite easy to come by, especially with the recent upgrades, not only that, but Int dekan from what i remember had one vital attack skill and relied heavily on Templar for buffs. Combined with the new current meta due to doss drops Int is now obsolete, unless Your Bosses added more intellect skills and introduce new buffs to the classes I.E dragon sage gets their own int buff and increased MA during their evolve in addition to the increased attack force buff along side a new breath type skill. This gives them now more presence and ability to be self reliant. While as Vit dekans reach new heights with overwhelming hp and a skill that employs that massive hp pool into a one shot kill spree, which no balance can be found unless nerfs are implemented.

Damage drop. This stats just needs to be reduced in general. It's causing a huge sum of issues and is insuring those who spend tons of cash will always tower above anyone who cant afford it. Of course as long as i can remember it has been this way and i have watched this game die horrifically due to it and a combination of greed and abuse of power. I won't lie iv'e almost had tears roll down my face from getting mental images of what it use to be, then looking at what it has become.

~
    2.Prices& Cosmetics. The older players remember the old costumes with the sexy dance and such, also the trojan looking costumes and swim suits. It would be nice to see a variety of costumes implemented for purely cosmetic reasons offering no stats. As for the prices given the current state of rates, i'd suggest lowering the cost of all Xp related items as well as the overall cost of preservation stones and ses , not the lvl 7 one it's price is fair imo. All i really have to say here is lower the Items prices according to the rates that they are used for in game to maintain a balanced economy/ increasing consumer satisfaction.

3. Boss drops. this by far has to be one of the biggest issues when it comes to pvp. Lets take a player like DayWalker as an example for this one. He has four +18 feathers.I took a dhan i have and he hit it with one skill dealing about 120-150k dmg. Now the price of these items via Em, a +12 feather sells for roughly 290$ and the rate to enhance a feather from 0 is not ideal to keep it clean. This example basically applies to the other low rate boss drops I.E rulers,diamonds, bez eyes ect. Not only are these items basically un-obtainable to a vast majority of players, they aid in making sure there is no competing for a large portion of the remnants of players. To remedy this without upsetting some people is very difficult, but I think the idea of adding a new event in which there are 2 specific stats for which ever the class may need and then either magic attack , ranged, melee ect, but not all attack forces. This allows for fall backs on builds , for example instead of a agi dhan solely relying on crits he now may have decent dmg output via auto attacks do to being able to get str+agi and choosing melee attack. Now making those stats worth it is the key along side preventing players from stacking these accessories along side their boss drops. to prevent this i propose to implement 2 lower accessories with this event that scale with the two major ones that are needed to make the other 2 have any effect, however make it possible to enhance the major ones to keep them relevant and desirable. For playing and viewing what happens when strong rings like this come about , I think making trading these would be items completely impossible, but allowing them to be swapped from char to char of the same account.

4. Player population. This is soley based on how the game is handled now and along side advertisement. The best I can say is start not a poll but a detailed forum survey , with the only intention being to compel older players to return and to bring in new players BUT not with empty words, only with forward action meaning gift packs a newbie bag not just npc. And since you know about the looming power creep. Provide a alternate area of pvp with equalized stats so everyone can enjoy a huge kill fest no matter how rich or poor they are. Also pan out to old players using emails, advertisements and an open community forum , for feed back and real affirmative action meaning , get the approval to do something that has been raised many of times then when and if u get it make the forum and ask the seasoned players how they would like it implemented and why. Not only will this renew lost faith in the game , but also make it feel more like an investment rather than a money sink.

well i Have more , but I don't wanna overload ya with my rambles, I hope u get around to reading this and have a nice day^^

1.- DD got nerfed on new upg weapon, anyway this is not necessary because u cant improve game without fix/update/nerf skill.
    2.- This game isnt competitive is PAY TO WIN
    3.-Boss Drop would be dropped in Elemental Dungeon changing useless bosses,This way everyone will have the option to have them and the company would make too much money selling preservation and stone for +able.
    4.-Population is low because this is a old game and PWI taken too many bad decision doing lot player quit, for not mention too many broken promises of change that were never implemented making their customers get dissatisfied and cheated for so many empty words
    Last edited by Vinko; 08-01-2015 at 01:05 PM.

Things can still be done given proper measures , Iv'e been around long enough to know most of the stuff that went on.With proper advertisement and fixes in the form of yes nerfs and balancing they could increase the population. Basically it's going to come down to weather or not they want the game to stay up, lets see what they do.

You're just rumbling nonsense ,want to play with balance atmosphere? Then go ISEN why the fvck would you play JAINUS knowingly its a HARDCORE server and everymonths there's a new release of weapons/item malls/armors. You're just being selfish because you can't compete there, why? is it because JAINUS game play there is easy compare to ISEN gameplay wherein forge/drop/reinforcing rates suck? Why wont you play ISEN in there there's no OP DAMAGE DROP like what you want to pinpoint. My golly people then GM's created another server wherein u can experience the old pvp and normal style yet you stick to a HARDCORE SERVER. SMH

Quote Originally Posted by goodbogs View Post
    You're just rumbling nonsense ,want to play with balance atmosphere? Then go ISEN why the fvck would you play JAINUS knowingly its a HARDCORE server and everymonths there's a new release of weapons/item malls/armors. You're just being selfish because you can't compete there, why? is it because JAINUS game play there is easy compare to ISEN gameplay wherein forge/drop/reinforcing rates suck? Why wont you play ISEN in there there's no OP DAMAGE DROP like what you want to pinpoint. My golly people then GM's created another server wherein u can experience the old pvp and normal style yet you stick to a HARDCORE SERVER. SMH
    Perhaps he's not rumbling nonsense. People are just trying to help this game survive.

Years ago we all started to play a nice FREE game with nice graphics, nicely balanced more or less. There was a player base of 300.000 players because the game and the atmosphere was really superb.

We all understood that keeping the servers etc. costs money, so most of us, including me, used to buy pres, pet rev, costumes etc. from time to time to keep the game going. This type of game could go on for years and years.

I have upg and nice gear, but what's the use of that hard-core nonsense if nobody can hit you and you can hit nobody?
    It's same when you have nothing at all, because it's boring to compete with few ppl who spend thousands on a free game.

Nobody wants that including me. It's simply not interesting and I think players are not amused, challenged or impressed by these HARDCORE people. You're trying to insinuate that we're mad because we can't afford lol? That's nonsense.
    I can imagine buying a dress or shoes for several hundred of dollars, or going somewhere nice, but spending it here it's a nonsense, don't you think? I think most people who are sensible would agree with this. I mean, spending few hundred a year on a free online game could mean you have money, but spending more than that could be a diagnosis.

In my opinion, GMs should have targeted at players who are ready to spend 10-20 dollars a month and they would have had a stable player base of working people. Instead, they targeted at hackers and/or irresponsible players in terms of spending because they are the only ones who can compete here, but that’s not the company I’d like to keep

@svemoguca
    Hey buddy you even quoted me have u read and comprehend what i just commented? Like i've said if you want to play a balance and fair community go ISEN server. You keep on pushing that JAINUS Hardcore server when you know its got lot of stuff that aren't normal or acquired ingame and if ever you acquired one there's a new upgrade weapon will be release, there's nothing permanent in that server the new weapon you have today will be an old one in a month or so. You want to play JAINUS but wont spend then u're just trolling urself lol! Jainus is a server wherein its not about how talented you are in terms of Templar handling or etc, its a server where the big spender win. Beside its beyond fixable already, the damage has been done if ever they nerfed anything at all the most affected will be their milking cows and that my friend will kill their income.

@svemoguca
    Hey buddy you even quoted me have u read and comprehend what i just commented? Like i've said if you want to play a balance and fair community go ISEN server. You keep on pushing that JAINUS Hardcore server when you know its got lot of stuff that aren't normal or acquired ingame and if ever you acquired one there's a new upgrade weapon will be release, there's nothing permanent in that server the new weapon you have today will be an old one in a month or so. You want to play JAINUS but wont spend then u're just trolling urself lol! Jainus is a server wherein its not about how talented you are in terms of Templar handling or etc, its a server where the big spender win. Beside its beyond fixable already, the damage has been done if ever they nerfed anything at all the most affected will be their milking cows and that my friend will kill their income.
    I think it is you that did not understand what he wrote. Both him and OP are trying to get the point across about how totally broken this game really is -- ISEN included. Both knows this game is heavily Pay 2 Win -- both in JAINUS AND ISEN. Do you really think that the winner in ISEN is all about how talented of a player you are? Try it without spending a cent there. You will find yourself bullied and buried in very short order when you can't afford to equip stones every week or month with the pi$$ poor drop rates.

Perhaps before you go ragging on folks about whether or not they can afford to play here, perhaps you might try and comprehend what it is they are actually saying first.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

^ Hey how is it so hard to equip stones in ISEN? All you need is farm crones etc and have a player sell you some stones. About ISEN have u ever played in there? Maybe not . Even with chimera set you could be at par with anyone as long as u're well stoned. It seems to me buddy you need to take a look in ISEN. Power Arena gives you points and if u even dont have points you could farm all day and earn 100m+ in a couple of hours then use it to buy Power Arena stones from others. So stop ranting about how fvck up JAINUS server is because of damage drops in the 1st place its a hardcore server

And ummmm did i say they can't afford to play here? what im saying is if they cant afford to keep up the ever changes in JAINUS (evey months or so new/better weapons are being released) why not play in ISEN? Everyone in there is using Chimera Weapons and same stoned (36DD , 40% Melee/Ranged/Magic/ ) scrolls that are purchaseable in Crafting Studio NPC. So tell me how broken is the ISEN server hmmm? On what part is it broken? Have u ever played in there? And oh of course you can upgrade your Chimera to Talis to Opaniel. ill give you example of Wronged ( +6 Chimera weapon/armors/accessory ) he can pvp vs people with Opaniel
    Last edited by goodbogs; 08-01-2015 at 09:16 AM.

And ummmm did i say they can't afford to play here? what im saying is if they cant afford to keep up the ever changes in JAINUS (evey months or so new/better weapons are being released) why not play in ISEN? Everyone in there is using Chimera Weapons and same stoned (36DD , 40% Melee/Ranged/Magic/ ) scrolls that are purchaseable in Crafting Studio NPC. So tell me how broken is the ISEN server hmmm? On what part is it broken? Have u ever played in there? And oh of course you can upgrade your Chimera to Talis to Opaniel. ill give you example of Wronged ( +6 Chimera weapon/armors/accessory ) he can pvp vs people with Opaniel
    @svemoguca
    ... You want to play JAINUS but wont spend then u're just trolling urself lol! ...
    So you are gonna try and tell me that the best players in ISEN are buying their stones with crones? That they are buying their ars, abradants and pres stones with crones? They are getting all their ASES and SES, costumes, accessories and such with CRONES? They are not using EM at all? I call BS there!
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.