+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Hello Mr Gm.

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    To be fair, ISEN was the biggest pay 2 win rip-off I have ever seen in any mmorpg up to date, and I could give you a 1001 reasons why so - but that would be pointless.

The whole "buy with crones, obtain ingame" was as good as false advertising.

When Tina laughed at us for coming back to restart on Isen - I was like the many others: naaah they won't do that stuff, it really is a new start and for the first few levels and so I really was convinced that Isen would be the new dawn.
    A few weeks later, however, the shower was very cold indeed.
    All I can say is, damn you Tina for always wanting to be right.

Jainus is, despite the epics and upgrades, less pay to play than Isen is. It still is, we're talking RBF here - but it's on a whole different level althogether, alright.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Quote Originally Posted by goodbogs View Post
    @svemoguca
    Hey buddy you even quoted me have u read and comprehend what i just commented? Like i've said if you want to play a balance and fair community go ISEN server. You keep on pushing that JAINUS Hardcore server when you know its got lot of stuff that aren't normal or acquired ingame and if ever you acquired one there's a new upgrade weapon will be release, there's nothing permanent in that server the new weapon you have today will be an old one in a month or so. You want to play JAINUS but wont spend then u're just trolling urself lol! Jainus is a server wherein its not about how talented you are in terms of Templar handling or etc, its a server where the big spender win. Beside its beyond fixable already, the damage has been done if ever they nerfed anything at all the most affected will be their milking cows and that my friend will kill their income.
    I see you didn't understand what I was trying to point out. I talked about the reasons why the number of players is reduced from 300.000 to perhaps 300 and what kind of people the company attracted. I talked about the business policy which leads nowhere.
    This game needs serious changes because soon you'll have to double log to play with someone. I'm talking about that.

Surely I can always move to other games, other servers or other places to enjoy my holidays, but that's not the topic.
    I also tried to come out with some solution, where to target, but I see you just don't read

Commoner
    I knew Isen was going to be massive pay to win as soon as it was obvious they were going to be focused on players using socketed gear. That, coupled with the fact that they didn't do a single skill change...which is actually what NEEDED to be done, and it simply wasn't worth it. The server was dead on arrival. It was basically Jin...only upg boss drops were replaced with chimera acc and forged weapons were nerfed, which basically just meant you had to use craft weapons and keep paying for stones. What was the point? The same things that were breaking Jin were going to continue to break Isen.

They'd have been 100x better off never starting Isen and just giving us a skill balance patch. All Isen really accomplished was splitting a small player base over 3 servers instead of 2, and the Jainus merge was just the nail in the coffin. For some reason they had the time to go through and manually modify worthless glacials for people with the "compensation" event, but couldn't offer Jin players who wanted nothing to do with upgrades the option to transfer to Isen instead of Ran. It would have been a great way to do a sort of purge of OP IM scrolls/costumes that a handful of players horded/duped on Jin. I'd probably have continued to play on Isen if I could have transfered all my gear that was obtainable in game on Jin to that server...but prospect of starting from scratch knowing the server is dead and nobody could transfer to it wasn't appealing, and playing with upgrades wasn't appealing. But its all irrelevant now...there still hasn't been a skill balance patch, and the game is more dead than ever lol.

Every problem the OP has posted has already been discussed several times, there have been multiple threads dedicated to discussing how to solve them. They won't solve them because they don't know how to, and are too lazy to solve them. The original GMs have left the new arrivals with a mountain of crap, with nothing but wooden spoons to clean it up with. Even if they DID know how to solve these problems, and were not too lazy to do it, it doesn't matter. There's a strong core playerbase who will throw money at their screen no matter what crap YNK/PW feeds them. They're the diehard players who feel that they've put too much time and money in it to just quit, and the people who want to have the best gear so that they can brag. These people are holding the game up. It doesn't matter what anybody else thinks or does.

TL;DR: YNK/PW doesn't know how to fix this game. Even if they did know how, they wouldn't, because they are making enough profit off of it. Nothing short of holding Steve Lee at gunpoint will change it.

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    The day I found out that they didn't sell "flag of roha" spirit stones for obvious reasons (being that one wouldn't need the hoard of other spiritstones in order to survive pvE on Isen), that forged gear was nerfed beyond ridicule and the fact I actually bought the most expensive spirit stones from IM (being damage drop and leech(?)) which failed upon use 3 times (!)... was the day I fully quit.

Especially since I didn't feel like hoarding all my stuff all back to a server I just came from.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Quote Originally Posted by bloodybladez3 View Post
    Every problem the OP has posted has already been discussed several times, there have been multiple threads dedicated to discussing how to solve them. They won't solve them because they don't know how to, and are too lazy to solve them. The original GMs have left the new arrivals with a mountain of crap, with nothing but wooden spoons to clean it up with. Even if they DID know how to solve these problems, and were not too lazy to do it, it doesn't matter. There's a strong core playerbase who will throw money at their screen no matter what crap YNK/PW feeds them. They're the diehard players who feel that they've put too much time and money in it to just quit, and the people who want to have the best gear so that they can brag. These people are holding the game up. It doesn't matter what anybody else thinks or does.

TL;DR: YNK/PW doesn't know how to fix this game. Even if they did know how, they wouldn't, because they are making enough profit off of it. Nothing short of holding Steve Lee at gunpoint will change it.
    Actual GMs do know how fix everything but they won´t solve them because haven´t authorization from their bosses in Korea and not suit them because these strong core playerbase which you have talked play temp/dhan/dekan/noir and fixing their skill could be make they quit the game

GMs have been told over and over and over again what is wrong with their game and in some cases even hot to fix it.

GMs are only one small part of the PlayWith Interactive and an even smaller part of PlayWith Inc. They can pass on suggestions they feel have merit and who knows, one day a decade from not they might even decide to do something with it - though the result would probably not look anything like the original suggestion.

I've tried suggestions and helpful hints. They get nowhere. I've even tried shaming them. Pointless.
    All that is left now is to sit back and and giggle as others and Rohan slowly dies the long death.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Sadly that seems about what it's coming down to, real shame though I have never played another game like rohan and to see it go down on neglectful, selfish and irresponsible circumstances is a ****ing shame. Maybe one day someone will make a good P server, or another game in the future will imitate rohan , you know minus the bs.

Commoner
    I bet there will be a ton of p servers once this one goes down for good. I think people have just realized its pointless to start one at the moment when it will be closed by legal action soon as it gets popular, so if you want to play Rohan just take a vacation for 6 months and this one should be toast by then.

The way I see it is if losing 3/4 of the playerbase doesn't light a fire under their ass to fix the game then nothing will. Almost seems like trying to keep this game open long enough for rohan 2 to come out then close this game thinking that's going to make everyone play there new game. That's why I haven't been posting on fourms or even bothering looking at fourms lately plus been trying out eos (echo of soul) and its a decent game.
    The game enhancements did exactly what the name says, It enhanced this player base all the way to a new game.