+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Banned
    lmfao GOT EEEM

This guy got banned but other 2 dhan more doing it in lime, fix this bugs or they will continue annoying ppl

here is another screenshot theres a red dhan doing the same thing, this was 15 min ago, as in the picture u can apreciate theres date and time .... thanks in advance
    Vengeance is Always an Option

JustDark server jin (inactive- the most hated DK on server)

Musician, kickboxer,nurse,Bmet, comedian, Rotary International and a Liar..... any doubt? feel free to pm me

looks like time for Karazy to go hang out lime with "/hide on", catch them in the act and very quietly "/ban"
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Quote Originally Posted by BananaBandit View Post
    looks like time for Karazy to go hang out lime with "/hide on", catch them in the act and very quietly "/ban"
    That sounds like a great idea! :P My favorite part of today was the player sending in a ticket asking why he was banned, saying that all he's been doing is leveling all day. I linked him this post and closed the ticket. Working together, we will make sure players like that don't ruin our collective gaming experience!

Quote Originally Posted by Karazy1337 View Post
    That sounds like a great idea! :P My favorite part of today was the player sending in a ticket asking why he was banned, saying that all he's been doing is leveling all day. I linked him this post and closed the ticket. Working together, we will make sure players like that don't ruin our collective gaming experience!
    LOL Good job Karazy and thank you!
    Bayne and Lil Annie for life
    Pink and Doutzen at your service