+ Reply to Thread

hi guard got bug

good morning the skill of the guard are very backward in pvp get by clicking on the skill and they come knocking is not normal and after 6 -10 seconds they enter so it is difficult to pvp with guard already experimented with sword and ax dagger always happen
    go into PvP with the connected combo and tehno me to settle down to end late of skills en pvp settle down seems un bit stupid please ask to see what is happening with the class guardian

experimented- its try

it not a bug bro

Quote Originally Posted by gozdmike View Post
    good morning the skill of the guard are very backward in pvp get by clicking on the skill and they come knocking is not normal and after 6 -10 seconds they enter so it is difficult to pvp with guard already experimented with sword and ax dagger always happen
    go into PvP with the connected combo and tehno me to settle down to end late of skills en pvp settle down seems un bit stupid please ask to see what is happening with the class guardian
    Always been that way. Part of the skill you need when playing a guard is timing - when to start OS, when to start CS, when to do KS. If your timing is right, you rape. If it isn't you end up dying unless you can get away from your opponent. That is why playhing a guardian in Rohan requires skill and not simple whack, whack, whack or one button nukes.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Quote Originally Posted by gozdmike View Post
    by clicking on the skill and after 6 -10 seconds they enter
    it seems like a lag issue. I have had it happen in fights with boss's, and in pvp where I would be stunned 6 seconds after casting Roha's Blessing. In pve with boss's that have weird hit-boxes, I find that the server lag will not allow me to even hit the boss at certain occasions. That with the delay in activating skills it is almost impossible to create a combo.