+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Spend your summer in Rohan! [Jainus & ISEN]

Greetings Rohanians!

We just released [Daily Reward] in R.O.H.A.N. Blood Feud.
    You can check the system when you login or by clicking on ® at your right side of screen. You can see the icon around Exchange Inventory.

With the System, we're bringing a Chance to boost server rates by Rohanians!

Event Period : July. 21st ~ Aug. 3rd.
    Event Condition

If 500 (or more) player get 10 stamps at [Daily Rewards],
    then the server's [Refine] Rate would be boosted.

If 700 (or more) player get 10 stamps at [Daily Rewards],
    then the server's [Reinforcement (boosting for Crafted item)] Rate would be boosted.

If 1,000 (or more) player get 10 stamps at [Daily Rewards],
    then the server's [Forge] Rate would be boosted.

If 1,200 (or more) player get 10 stamps at [Daily Rewards],
    then the server's [Enhancement (boosting for Forged item)] Rate would be boosted.

Event Rule.

1. If the player played less than an hour on the day got stamp, the player wouldn't be counted.
    So play an hour or more for qualification.

2. Rate Boosting would be overlapped with lower tier.
    So 1,200 Player got 10 stamps then the server will be boosting for Refine, Reinforcement, Forge and Enhancement.

3. The count would be separated for Jainus and ISEN.
    So if 1,000 Jainus players got 10 or more stamps, 500 ISEN players got 10 or more stamps, then Jainus will be boosting for Refine, Reinforcement and Forge, ISEN will be boosting for Refine.

4. Rate boosting would be applying from Aug. 4th (After maintenance) to Sep. 1st.
    Last edited by Sineida; 07-22-2015 at 02:43 PM.
    I'll never get tired of you

Lol.... Goodluck ISEN 500+ players? Most of those players got triple clients max. Please lower the logins required for ISEN and check first the daily average accounts that logins per day. Thank you

I bet i can get more free stamps at the post-office everyday then here. $ Ik ben te gierig man.

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Gierigaard.

How viable is a 1200 player count on Jainus?
    On the other hand, that'd be 400 players tripple boxing.. but still. Sounds like a decent amount..
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Is there any reason why the stamps have been reset after the massive server DC last night/early morning? I'm thinking it's just a glitch, but no information has been posted on it, and I don't want it to affect the rates.

Quote Originally Posted by Pulgui View Post
    Is there any reason why the stamps have been reset after the massive server DC last night/early morning? I'm thinking it's just a glitch, but no information has been posted on it, and I don't want it to affect the rates.
    yeah no rates for you :P

PS: Also month ended
    Last edited by u3podcku; 08-02-2015 at 10:35 AM.

Ah! Thank you thank you xD >

Quote Originally Posted by Pulgui View Post
    Reason about reset because start new month (i guess every first day of new month will be reset)

We're calculating this event for now, and this rate would be applied from 9:30 PM PDT, we will expand one more day (until Sep. 2nd)

Jainus Will get [Refine] and [Reinforcement] Boost from Aug. 4th 9:30 PM PDT to Sep. 2nd 11:59 PM PDT

ISEN Will get [Refine] and Boost from Aug. 4th 9:30 PM PDT to Sep. 2nd 11:59 PM PDT
    Last edited by oIRENEo; 08-04-2015 at 09:02 PM.
    I'll never get tired of you

feather are crafted or forged items???