+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Silenoz7321 View Post
    Irene,
    When you tested it on windows 10 did you do a fresh install of rohan or just run it after you upgraded? Still having issues with game guard and their site seems to be screwed. so the game wont run no matter what i try.
    hmm we released new nProtect on last week, so please contact us via ticket if you're still facing the problem.
    I'll never get tired of you

Quote Originally Posted by Popslayer View Post
    It WILL NOT RUN! You keep getting a launcher incompatibility notice. so, so long ROHAN:-(
    Did you run it(Loader.exe) as Administrator?
    We tested it at several PC with Windows 10, but there wasn't any issue like that when we run as Administrator.

Quote Originally Posted by AzTeC View Post
    damn mine works perfectly fine yesterday, now when ever I open RBF EN it works ok, but when gameguard pops out it goes black and restart my pc for no reason lol. i uninstall it for now Q.Q
    If you can send [GameGuard] folder to us, then I'll contact INCA which is development company of nProtect.

Heya Irene,
    The problem solved itself after the new release of "GameGuard". everything is running smooth now. Thank you for the reply tho.

But I'm different

I used windows 10 about 2 weeks already (since maintenance 8/18/2015 nProtect Update of compatibility for Windows 10) was great and smooth (never dc too)
    But today after update patch 9/1/2015 it lagging bad, dced sometime and gameguard detected hack made all client closed