+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    My Windows is from a 10130 updated to 10240.
    And theres no login.playrohan.com 127.0.0.1 on hosts file.

Quote Originally Posted by iSlax View Post
    My Windows is from a 10130 updated to 10240.
    And theres no login.playrohan.com 127.0.0.1 on hosts file.
    We tested it and there is no issue with Windows 10 so far.
    But please let us know if you have any problem with Windows 10.
    I'll never get tired of you

I'm still getting the 114 error through gameguard on start up of the game. Running win 10 pro. Tried everything i could think of but to no succes.

Rohan is not working on Windows 10, then when it can run I return to play, so I left.

I got rohan running on windows 10 with no compatibility changes or anything needed at all. Now to dual log i was forced to change it to compatibility for win xp service pack 3 and to run as admin. Everything works fine now. I did not have to change anything with it's settings in windows 10 to run the game itself, or to fix any performance issues. The only reason i had to change anything to compatibility mode was the fact windows would error any 2nd client i opened as soon as the credentials were typed in and force close it. This is my experience though, I am sure different hardware configs will have different results.

I still cant play, i wil find another mmo, u can close this topic.
    Thanks for all.

Quote Originally Posted by iSlax View Post
    I still cant play, i wil find another mmo, u can close this topic.
    Thanks for all.
    Smartest move of all! Cheers!
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Quote Originally Posted by oIRENEo View Post
    We tested it and there is no issue with Windows 10 so far.
    But please let us know if you have any problem with Windows 10.
    Irene,
    When you tested it on windows 10 did you do a fresh install of rohan or just run it after you upgraded? Still having issues with game guard and their site seems to be screwed. so the game wont run no matter what i try.

damn mine works perfectly fine yesterday, now when ever I open RBF EN it works ok, but when gameguard pops out it goes black and restart my pc for no reason lol. i uninstall it for now Q.Q

It WILL NOT RUN! You keep getting a launcher incompatibility notice. so, so long ROHAN:-(