+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaBandit View Post
    I already suggested that several times.
    He didn't understand a word I said
    go to school

Banned
    Been there. Done that. Got my degree. Do you? Perhaps you should follow your own advice?

i really love how you lie ingame and in forum . Dont Tell me you wont mention another 200's user like DontLikeYou with a defender Empower? How bout your priest LittlePriest who has Mareas Battle (30% resistance to my DFFS) + obligation.

Oh Check the SERVER TIME when i killed you 2:07 same time with your screenshot of 2:42 so its not 2vs1 but 1dekan,1priest vs 2templars,1defender for dn/empower, 1priest for obli/mareas battle.

Aren't you ashamed Past? 115+1x?? vs 115+2 Shame on you Failed Debuffing Templar. After you guys zerg me you will take a screenshot with you alone claiming "i pvp alone milordzymeth" Wow just Wow! And to Top that you even cropped your screenshot, why do you do that? Can you upload the full PHOTO without edit/cropped?

Quote Originally Posted by lordzymeth27 View Post
    i really love how you lie ingame and in forum . Dont Tell me you wont mention another 200's user like DontLikeYou with a defender Empower? How bout your priest LittlePriest who has Mareas Battle (30% resistance to my DFFS) + obligation.

Oh Check the SERVER TIME when i killed you 2:07 same time with your screenshot of 2:42 so its not 2vs1 but 1dekan,1priest vs 2templars,1defender for dn/empower, 1priest for obli/mareas battle.

Aren't you ashamed Past? 115+1x?? vs 115+2 Shame on you Failed Debuffing Templar. After you guys zerg me you will take a screenshot with you alone claiming "i pvp alone milordzymeth" Wow just Wow! And to Top that you even cropped your screenshot, why do you do that? Can you upload the full PHOTO without edit/cropped?
    +1 for this guy after 10 posts of screenshot war!
    In The Bloody Dawn , I Will Wash My Soul To Call The Spirit Of Vengeance , To Deny My Wisdom For My Anger , To Break The Scream Of The Silent Fool , To Be A KnightRider Of A Doom.