+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Dead with obli haha dude delete

I have alot of ss when u beat u 1on1 so pls dude show ur ss when i dead witohut stone or when i dc rat here all see 1on1 our u in szk dead with ur priest

Quote Originally Posted by vipaccount View Post
    BIG MOUTH Wronged. Please just come in game and pvp not forum. If you guys dare to 1vs1, Just pm Past and I will be willing to get you down. Stop giving pictures for nothing.
    Past 1on1? u wann me post here ss how u dead al ltime when i 1on1 u ? so pls Past is 1 hit temp.

You got DC? lmao excuses noob. As u can see you use STUN? LOL!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SirSawski View Post
    here i got dc so u kill me lmao kid
    You got dc'ed here? How? You even use Marea's Hammer (look at the duration and display effect of it) Excuses boy

Big mouth Wronged. Just log in game and ask me to 1vs1. I will challenge the whole ISEN server to 1vs1. Just for fun. If u dare to do that, PM Past. Talk too much for what? log in game and show me. I challenge all FS and FF Guild

Watching Sawsquatch/Wronged keep hosing himself over and over again in forums is amusing.\

He is such a pro forum athlete

I think I will have some more fun trolling his lame a$$
    Last edited by BananaBandit; 07-15-2015 at 07:52 AM.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Serf
    = = too op

Quote Originally Posted by lordzymeth27 View Post
    You got DC? lmao excuses noob. As u can see you use STUN? LOL!!!
    ofc i got and all saw it so pls i have video soon i put here how u dead easy so pls kid.

Quote Originally Posted by vipaccount View Post
    Big mouth Wronged. Just log in game and ask me to 1vs1. I will challenge the whole ISEN server to 1vs1. Just for fun. If u dare to do that, PM Past. Talk too much for what? log in game and show me. I challenge all FS and FF Guild
    Past go watch kid
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8AE88v_RUI
    and stop cry for 1on1 i beat u more than 200 time u need more borrowed items another kid who camp game 24h.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast