+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by SirSawski View Post
    Everyone know u are the famous idiot from rohan forum. U cant affor char for pvp u made guard with 100 dd and my dekan 1 shot u then u leave the game. Or u hiding? so pls stop talk here nonfactor monkey pls leave home and do anything in real life just stop spam here.
    Ooooo the gv1 forum ninja warrior barks! lol.

Sorry but you have no idea what the term "1v1" even means nonfactor. Keep barking.

@vipaccount - no point trying to get him to 1v1 you. He has no idea what that means. That guy is too much of a pussie to back up his boasting if it is mano e mano. Hell, I even sat down at that idiot's feet outside of a safe zone mangrove and practically begged him to kill me on his DK. He pussied out saying "You got over 200K HP and 100% DD. I can't 1-shot you". Everyone there saw him say it in an open chat. Shoot, he couldn't even 2-hit me with triple crit buffed unless he had a couple pals take down my hp with invenom first. I know because he tried several times at limestone.

All bark, no bite. That's sawsquatch for you like most nonfactors.
    Last edited by BananaBandit; 07-18-2015 at 10:02 AM.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Quote Originally Posted by vipaccount View Post
    IF you want to prove it, just log in game to pvp not big mouth in forum. Brainless kid Wronged is just a noob. Everyone says that. Why dont you make a video clip when I killed you 1000 times?
    haha mad dog talk still? if u killed me 100 time i kill u 1000 time so pls stfu u dead in mang 20 time in a row and cryinign i use ice stone how work ice with talisman? brainles kid pls leave pc .

Quote Originally Posted by BananaBandit View Post
    Ooooo the gv1 forum ninja warrior barks! lol.

Sorry but you have no idea what the term "1v1" even means nonfactor. Keep barking.

@vipaccount - no point trying to get him to 1v1 you. He has no idea what that means. That guy is too much of a pussie to back up his boasting if it is mano e mano. Hell, I even sat down at that idiot's feet outside of a safe zone mangrove and practically begged him to kill me on his DK. He pussied out saying "You got over 200K HP and 100% DD. I can't 1-shot you". Everyone there saw him say it in an open chat. Shoot, he couldn't even 2-hit me with triple crit buffed unless he had a couple pals take down my hp with invenom first. I know because he tried several times at limestone.

All bark, no bite. That's sawsquatch for you like most nonfactors.
    cuz im the best and u mad and cant akcept it ;D

Yes, Wronged is the best big mouth in SZ. So who can kill you in SZ?

Quote Originally Posted by SirSawski View Post
    cuz im the best and u mad and cant akcept it ;D
    lol you aren't even the best at forum fighting. give up rohan - you are no good at it.

Here's something you might be good at tho : http://www.kidsmmorpg.com/play-hero-zero-games.html
    At least until some 12-year-old comes along and kicks your a$$.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Quote Originally Posted by vipaccount View Post
    Yes, Wronged is the best big mouth in SZ. So who can kill you in SZ?
    1 more spast comment and i gonna put here ss when u dead and cry kid anyways soon movie :P

lol you aren't even the best at forum fighting. give up rohan - you are no good at it.

Here's something you might be good at tho : http://www.kidsmmorpg.com/play-hero-zero-games.html
    At least until some 12-year-old comes along and kicks your a$$.
    i know u mad and i made u quit so why u here and comment only all what u can to do

You hear that? I heard a sawsquatch barking. I didn know they could bark but a sawsquatch bark sounds just like one of these:

run along and go play your zero hero game sawsquatch. the grown ups are talking here.

You hear that? I heard a sawsquatch barking. I didn know they could bark but a sawsquatch bark sounds just like one of these:

run along and go play your zero hero game sawsquatch. the grown ups are talking here.
    oh the dog look cute lol why u unslut dogs? they are cute animals lol and u? poor rat and loser who stay at home only and cant do nothing getting mad and comment only gl for u

who is getting mad? I am having a blast trolling you sparky. Mad? This is fun as hell!

Now when do we get some screenies of the kids ad hero zero kicking your azz?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast