+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaBandit View Post

Watching Sawsquatch/Wronged keep hosing himself over and over again in forums is amusing.\

He is such a pro forum athlete

I think I will have some more fun trolling his lame a$$
    oh idiot agian comment my thread so sad log in game and do something stop cry about new upg and etc poor kid.

lol You DCed and when you came back he keel joo. Who cares. Hee KEEL JOO! Looks good on you. Excuses more plox! LOL MY A$$ OFF!
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

As I said, Wronged always post video when he backtab ppl. Past killed you more than 1000 times why dont u post this? Sorry? ATM only Game Master templars can 1vs1 with me in game on ISEN (iHATE can pvp with me but he is semi retired so I dont count). I am willing to 1vs1 with any templars on ISEN if he dares to pvp with me. Wronged is 1 shot only in ruler room and he didnt post that video. Just noob wants to prove something in video clip. Why dont log in game and big mouth to challenge: " Hei, Past 1vs1 with me?".

lol You DCed and when you came back he keel joo. Who cares. Hee KEEL JOO! Looks good on you. Excuses more plox! LOL MY A$$ OFF!
    get like kid mongol.

Quote Originally Posted by vipaccount View Post
    As I said, Wronged always post video when he backtab ppl. Past killed you more than 1000 times why dont u post this? Sorry? ATM only Game Master templars can 1vs1 with me in game on ISEN (iHATE can pvp with me but he is semi retired so I dont count). I am willing to 1vs1 with any templars on ISEN if he dares to pvp with me. Wronged is 1 shot only in ruler room and he didnt post that video. Just noob wants to prove something in video clip. Why dont log in game and big mouth to challenge: " Hei, Past 1vs1 with me?".
    ble ble ble forgot our pvp mangorve? when u dead 10 time in a row and cryining i use 55 attack? Dude maybe u kill me 15 time but i kill u more than 100 time 1on1 so pls dude stop talk about hate he 1 shot u also like me . U are borrowed items from ur idiots ppl and u still loosing dw soon new movie as u dead 15 time in a row so stop comment here go farm these bosses and sell on em poor rat.

Quote Originally Posted by SirSawski View Post
    ble ble ble forgot our pvp mangorve? when u dead 10 time in a row and cryining i use 55 attack? Dude maybe u kill me 15 time but i kill u more than 100 time 1on1 so pls dude stop talk about hate he 1 shot u also like me . U are borrowed items from ur idiots ppl and u still loosing dw soon new movie as u dead 15 time in a row so stop comment here go farm these bosses and sell on em poor rat.
    Everybody reading this forum knows you can't kill anybody 1v1 no matter what server you are on unless you have a pal either reduce their HP for you or you catch them spawning in after a dc (remember what that feels like? lol). I've seen what you call 1v1 myself. You fail hard sir.

All bark, no bite. That's our friend Sawsquatch. The lowly loser that does not know the meaning of 1v1.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

I see what Wronged noob feels. He can't fight against Past. Listen up all FS and FF templars : I challenge all of u to 1vs1 with Past. I am sure you guys can't beat me. Please no forum warrior. Just log in game and challenge Past on 1vs1.

Everybody reading this forum knows you can't kill anybody 1v1 no matter what server you are on unless you have a pal either reduce their HP for you or you catch them spawning in after a dc (remember what that feels like? lol). I've seen what you call 1v1 myself. You fail hard sir.

All bark, no bite. That's our friend Sawsquatch. The lowly loser that does not know the meaning of 1v1.
    Everyone know u are the famous idiot from rohan forum. U cant affor char for pvp u made guard with 100 dd and my dekan 1 shot u then u leave the game. Or u hiding? so pls stop talk here nonfactor monkey pls leave home and do anything in real life just stop spam here.

Quote Originally Posted by vipaccount View Post
    I see what Wronged noob feels. He can't fight against Past. Listen up all FS and FF templars : I challenge all of u to 1vs1 with Past. I am sure you guys can't beat me. Please no forum warrior. Just log in game and challenge Past on 1vs1.
    stop cry Spast if i pop stone chimera u agian will lose so what a point? dude watch yt and see who was better kid soon new movie with our pvp :0

IF you want to prove it, just log in game to pvp not big mouth in forum. Brainless kid Wronged is just a noob. Everyone says that. Why dont you make a video clip when I killed you 1000 times?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast