+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Banned

115+10 Light title DK for sale 4 page event

SoBy for sale 115+10 DK with Light of Victory title, has 4 pages event items including permanent fire temple costume (only char in game to have it actively) 3-4 months of icestones, stacks of scrolls and a lot more. perm lion mount too.

no one will buy a DK from a scammer, and not even from a expensive seller........
    Vengeance is Always an Option

JustDark server jin (inactive- the most hated DK on server)

Musician, kickboxer,nurse,Bmet, comedian, Rotary International and a Liar..... any doubt? feel free to pm me

NO! you cant sell that ****!

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

if he doesn't want to play anymore why not dump his ****.

i would sell off mine too, but I really just couldn't be bothered.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Deleting the game folder is easier than going account by account deleting everything ><
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BananaBandit View Post
    if he doesn't want to play anymore why not dump his ****.

i would sell off mine too, but I really just couldn't be bothered.
    because he believe his all stuff has gold on it!!!, selling everything so so so oooooo overprice, btw hes the Mr.1inch ladiesman trolololo
    Vengeance is Always an Option

JustDark server jin (inactive- the most hated DK on server)

Musician, kickboxer,nurse,Bmet, comedian, Rotary International and a Liar..... any doubt? feel free to pm me

well, as I see it, he is pricing stuff no worse than a dozen others I have seen around here. Some of those have been pretty unreasonable with their pricing too.
    Let's put the shoe on another foot: Wouldn't you sell your stuff for as much as you could get for it? I would in his place.

I mean you would have to be nuts NOT to sell your stuff for as much as you can get, right? After all if people don't think it is worth the price, they won't buy it.
    Its pretty simple economics really. Buyers drive pricing not sellers.

I get where you are coming from though. You don't like the guy. But really simply pointing at what he is asking for his stuff does not make him bad. It makes him waiting a really long time for RPs when nobody wants to pay his prices. The only one that loses is him.

Think about what it is he is selling. A fully skilled 115 +10 DK with at least 10K worth of event item stuff (some of that stuff can't be had at ANY price). Looks pretty valuable to me for the right person.
    Last edited by BananaBandit; 07-14-2015 at 04:13 PM.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by brujohechizero View Post
    no one will buy a DK from a scammer, and not even from a expensive seller........
    Go fu.cking off yourself scrub. Talk more trash please.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by brujohechizero View Post
    because he believe his all stuff has gold on it!!!, selling everything so so so oooooo overprice, btw hes the Mr.1inch ladiesman trolololo
    Sup scrub? Trash kids always talking trash again. Meanwhile..........I continue to prove I'm right.

Sell me your abs set shawn, u bronze scrub xd
    Best templar in the whole server, the one and only FateGod