+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaBandit View Post
    It seems you didn't understand my post.

It does not matter if you think he is overpriced selling his stuff. What does matter is if his stuff SELLS at those prices. If they do, then he was not overpriced. If they don't then he is.

It is not up to you or me to determine how much he should sell his stuff for. It is up to him to set his prices and if they don't attract buyers, adjust them as needed. Regardless if you like it or not, that's Commerce 101.

Just as an FYI: I consider 17k for a full endgame, Light-titled DK with $10k+ worth of event inventory goods and full set of DK skills SESed priced damn good. I for one would have asked no less than 20K for it. Hell back in the Pre-hero days I have seen bloody str scouts that was priced at 22k RPs (pre-ecash) and I've paid 15k-20k for lvl 99 & lvl 110 characters myself that had NOTHING in their event inventories. These days ecash pushes up the prices of everything. That you are getting over 10K worth of stuff in that event inventory on a lvl 115 x10 Light-titled DK for 17k is a screaming bargain.

Edit: I have no idea who owns Shawn's accounts today. I certainly have no control of what that person does.
    Whoever it is won't listen to me because I doubt Shawn would care enough to PM you.
    the perma temple costume is worth like 100k rps alone so yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by brujohechizero View Post
    I bought 2 str set 2.2k and other 1.3k no requirements dlvl 103 btw.......
    via Imgflip Meme Maker
    Does that mean that your a fat round glassed noob like this guy from jurassic park ? haha