+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by shawnc1186ishere View Post
    Sup scrub? Trash kids always talking trash again. Meanwhile..........I continue to prove I'm right.

u sold it fine lol clap clap gz ,but stop pm me, keep walking!!!!!!!!!
    Vengeance is Always an Option

JustDark server jin (inactive- the most hated DK on server)

Musician, kickboxer,nurse,Bmet, comedian, Rotary International and a Liar..... any doubt? feel free to pm me

Quote Originally Posted by BananaBandit View Post
    well, as I see it, he is pricing stuff no worse than a dozen others I have seen around here. Some of those have been pretty unreasonable with their pricing too.
    Let's put the shoe on another foot: Wouldn't you sell your stuff for as much as you could get for it? I would in his place.

I mean you would have to be nuts NOT to sell your stuff for as much as you can get, right? After all if people don't think it is worth the price, they won't buy it.
    Its pretty simple economics really. Buyers drive pricing not sellers.

I get where you are coming from though. You don't like the guy. But really simply pointing at what he is asking for his stuff does not make him bad. It makes him waiting a really long time for RPs when nobody wants to pay his prices. The only one that loses is him.

Think about what it is he is selling. A fully skilled 115 +10 DK with at least 10K worth of event item stuff (some of that stuff can't be had at ANY price). Looks pretty valuable to me for the right person.
    selling str set for 6.5k while others selling full refine and dlvl the same set for 2.2k, and 1.3k hello???? whos the expensive here? he believe he have gold on it, otherwise who will buy and upg dagg 56dd for 44k? whileothers selling the same upg with 69 dd for 35k? lets face it , hes an expensive dealer full overprices!!! btw can u tell him to stop pm me???? is soooo annoying

Musician, kickboxer,nurse,Bmet, comedian, Rotary International and a Liar..... any doubt? feel free to pm me

Sup scrub? Trash kids always talking trash again. Meanwhile..........I continue to prove I'm right.

hahahah I bet you bought ur own char with other account cuz nobodies buying a sh1t on EM.

Banned
    XD i havent played league so long i prolly am bronze and i sold it already i only have left a couple things

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by brujohechizero View Post
    hahahah I bet you bought ur own char with other account cuz nobodies buying a sh1t on EM.
    Yeah, good one. Whatever helps you sleep at night fkn retard.

Banned
    selling str set for 6.5k while others selling full refine and dlvl the same set for 2.2k, and 1.3k hello???? whos the expensive here? he believe he have gold on it, otherwise who will buy and upg dagg 56dd for 44k? whileothers selling the same upg with 69 dd for 35k? lets face it , hes an expensive dealer full overprices!!! btw can u tell him to stop pm me???? is soooo annoying
    my set has no requirements, and secondly my dagger has absorb and its +15. how many +15 glacial 4x daggers you see running around especially since safe is now +5 dumb fu.ck

Yeah, good one. Whatever helps you sleep at night fkn retard.
    u have %^tard complex? hahahaha is the only word in ur repertory .... anyhow u cant apply to special education

my set has no requirements, and secondly my dagger has absorb and its +15. how many +15 glacial 4x daggers you see running around especially since safe is now +5 dumb fu.ck
    I bought 2 str set 2.2k and other 1.3k no requirements dlvl 103 btw.......
    via Imgflip Meme Maker

It seems you didn't understand my post.

It does not matter if you think he is overpriced selling his stuff. What does matter is if his stuff SELLS at those prices. If they do, then he was not overpriced. If they don't then he is.

It is not up to you or me to determine how much he should sell his stuff for. It is up to him to set his prices and if they don't attract buyers, adjust them as needed. Regardless if you like it or not, that's Commerce 101.

Just as an FYI: I consider 17k for a full endgame, Light-titled DK with $10k+ worth of event inventory goods and full set of DK skills SESed priced damn good. I for one would have asked no less than 20K for it. Hell back in the Pre-hero days I have seen bloody str scouts that was priced at 22k RPs (pre-ecash) and I've paid 15k-20k for lvl 99 & lvl 110 characters myself that had NOTHING in their event inventories. These days ecash pushes up the prices of everything. That you are getting over 10K worth of stuff in that event inventory on a lvl 115 x10 Light-titled DK for 17k is a screaming bargain.

Edit: I have no idea who owns Shawn's accounts today. I certainly have no control of what that person does.
    Whoever it is won't listen to me because I doubt Shawn would care enough to PM you.
    Last edited by BananaBandit; 07-15-2015 at 07:36 AM.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Dbl post. PWI hasn't figured out VBulletin has a setting that automagically combines multiple posts...

I bought 2 str set 2.2k and other 1.3k no requirements dlvl 103 btw.......
    Then I guess you got some good deals. Were they +15 tho? Costs a lot to make stuff +15. Just sayin.

Nobody is twisting your arm to buy Shawn's set at 6.5k. You don't want to buy it, then don't buy it. If somebody thinks is is worth the price they will buy it. If not, then they simply don't sell.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.