+ Reply to Thread

Need help and support from gm

DEAR ALL STAFF AND GM

I PURCHASED UPGRADE WEAPON LAST JULY 9 2015, UPON THE SWEET PROMISES FROM YOUR POST THAT YOU WILL RECEIVE THE ITEM AFTER 3 DAYS BUT NOW ITS JULY 13 2015, MY QUESTION IS HOW MANY DAYS IT WILL TAKE MORE? 2000 RPS PER EACH IS NOT A JOKE TO BE DELAYED

HERE IS MY TICKET NUMBER I MADE YESTERDAY

I'M NOT ASKING FOR ANY EXPLANATION CAUSE I'M ALREADY Disappointed. ALL I WANT TO KNOW IS WHEN I'M GOING TO RECEIVED THE ITEMS?
    [IMG][/IMG]

You don't work 7 days a week, on the weekend, do you? Well neither do the GMs... Plus, if you've ever bought anything online, or shipped/mailed anything, their days are explicitly stated, and implicitly known, to be measured in "business days."

In short, 2-3 days would mean today or tomorrow, not the weekend, when both you and the GMs would have been taking a break, enjoying life (unless you have a weird working schedule ofc).

Colors <3

Quote Originally Posted by brandon323232 View Post
    DEAR ALL STAFF AND GM

I PURCHASED UPGRADE WEAPON LAST JULY 9 2015, UPON THE SWEET PROMISES FROM YOUR POST THAT YOU WILL RECEIVE THE ITEM AFTER 3 DAYS BUT NOW ITS JULY 13 2015, MY QUESTION IS HOW MANY DAYS IT WILL TAKE MORE? 2000 RPS PER EACH IS NOT A JOKE TO BE DELAYED

HERE IS MY TICKET NUMBER I MADE YESTERDAY

I'M NOT ASKING FOR ANY EXPLANATION CAUSE I'M ALREADY Disappointed. ALL I WANT TO KNOW IS WHEN I'M GOING TO RECEIVED THE ITEMS?
    [IMG][/IMG]
    July 9 = Friday
    July 13 = today (a little over 1 working day elapsed as I write this)

If you bought your upgrade in the evening after 5:00 PST on Friday, you can subtract Friday as well.
    Since it is only 9:00AM PST as I write this you might as well subtract today as well.

In short not a single full business day has passed

Wait for a week. If you still don't get it -- SEND IN A TICKET!
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

I simply rely on this

This sale will give you a weapon voucher which will make you eligible for receiving the actual equipment 1 to 3 days after it is purchased. You will receive an item that you cannot trade or delete until it is removed and replaced by the actual upgrade equipment. If you purchase an Upgrade Equipment on Friday you will be getting it by the following Monday.

Read more: http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#ixzz3fmzlyhL1
    www.playrohan.com

how about this explanation from Sineida
    This sale will give you a weapon voucher which will make you eligible for receiving the actual equipment 1 to 3 days after it is purchased. You will receive an item that you cannot trade or delete until it is removed and replaced by the actual upgrade equipment. If you purchase an Upgrade Equipment on Friday you will be getting it by the following Monday.

Read more: http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#ixzz3fmzlyhL1
    www.playrohan.com

You realize that Monday is far from over, right?

And as far as expecting accuracy from GMs, LOL!

Like I said, wait a week and if they still have n ot delivered your upg parts, send in a ticket. They NEVER do anything without a ticket.
    Posting here does nothing but get you trolled.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.