+ Reply to Thread

Need help on the new Chimera equipments !

I've been noticing that this chimera is much stronger than the normal armours , so my questions i have are how does the + on the armor and weapons work as of what stat boosts do they get and all that. Also i heard of these talismans and bracers ... what are these and how do you get them ? GM if you could help me out informing me and teaching me about these i'd really appreciate it. Im a player from original rohan. All the way back to beta testing Ijji ! pls help thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by SOLDOUT22 View Post
    I've been noticing that this chimera is much stronger than the normal armours , so my questions i have are how does the + on the armor and weapons work as of what stat boosts do they get and all that. Also i heard of these talismans and bracers ... what are these and how do you get them ? GM if you could help me out informing me and teaching me about these i'd really appreciate it. Im a player from original rohan. All the way back to beta testing Ijji ! pls help thank you.
    You simply got to buy weapon and armor sockets to plus them.
    After that you've also got to buy stones through IM every 7D/15D/1Month.
    It's a bit costy i must admit but it's worth for your damage.
    What is not worth " in my opinion " is to play isen server which is dead..
    In The Bloody Dawn , I Will Wash My Soul To Call The Spirit Of Vengeance , To Deny My Wisdom For My Anger , To Break The Scream Of The Silent Fool , To Be A KnightRider Of A Doom.