+ Reply to Thread

GM removing ecash and spawning items

So I logged in to my account today and found out 8000 Ecash was missing. I login back to the game to see what the actuall flying **** happened and I found out that 2 of my walter medals +5 are back in my inventory (while I sold those awhile ago) and the Ecash I got from the is taken away from my account without my permission whatsoever.

May I ask what the **** is going on and why is my Ecash randomly taken from my account and are items that I sold refunded.

I never asked for this bull**** and I would like to keep my ecash. I already have a walter medal +7 so i dont need the +5 ones thus sold them. Im a legit player and those sales were legit so may i ask what the hell is going on ?

Any gm who could enlighten this please????
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    So I logged in to my account today and found out 8000 Ecash was missing. I login back to the game to see what the actuall flying **** happened and I found out that 2 of my walter medals +5 are back in my inventory (while I sold those awhile ago) and the Ecash I got from the is taken away from my account without my permission whatsoever.

May I ask what the **** is going on and why is my Ecash randomly taken from my account and are items that I sold refunded.

I never asked for this bull**** and I would like to keep my ecash. I already have a walter medal +7 so i dont need the +5 ones thus sold them. Im a legit player and those sales were legit so may i ask what the hell is going on ?

Any gm who could enlighten this please????
    Hey Snipers334, did you bother actually READING my ticket response to you?

I already explained this to you in your ticket; you were a victim in a compromised account case. The "legit" account that you claim purchased your items was not legit at all, and was being maliciously stripped and purged of it's items. The player purchased both of your Walter's Medals +5 in an attempt to drain the account of it's RP's. We have rolled back the events that occurred during the account compromise, and in doing so, refunded you the 2 items that were purchased maliciously by the hacker in the account.
    I understand your frustration at this situation, and I tried to explain it to you the best I could in the ticket you ignored. I feel that if the situation was reversed, you would be very happy to know that we would be able to return your account to you in the condition it was in BEFORE it was compromised in the future, but of course, you want to think that what we're doing is meant to be negative in any sort of way. I hope that perhaps me explaining everything a second time, on the forums, will help you understand what happened and why.
    Last edited by GM_Karazy; 07-10-2015 at 07:03 PM. Reason: Adding my sig<3

Karazy looks like Krazy = Crazy. ^^.

He got paranoid, keep talking about "negative", "ridiculous", "toxic", nobody can say anything about bad management cuz get called with this word, whatever, why player would be positive? Only look threads all is angry player for company decisions

This forums look like a dictatorship
    Last edited by xDestinox; 07-10-2015 at 08:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Karazy1337 View Post

I already explained this to you in your ticket; you were a victim in a compromised account case. The "legit" account that you claim purchased your items was not legit at all, and was being maliciously stripped and purged of it's items. The player purchased both of your Walter's Medals +5 in an attempt to drain the account of it's RP's. We have rolled back the events that occurred during the account compromise, and in doing so, refunded you the 2 items that were purchased maliciously by the hacker in the account.
    I understand your frustration at this situation, and I tried to explain it to you the best I could in the ticket you ignored. I feel that if the situation was reversed, you would be very happy to know that we would be able to return your account to you in the condition it was in BEFORE it was compromised in the future, but of course, you want to think that what we're doing is meant to be negative in any sort of way. I hope that perhaps me explaining everything a second time, on the forums, will help you understand what happened and why.
    It's not the first time something like this happened to my account and in the past I never receive tickets so you might understand my frustration. You did indeed send a ticket in which you explain everything but I read it just now. I don't understand why you dint simply delete the walter +5 medals and give me the 8000 ecash back since i had nothing to do with this malicious thing and my sales (from my point of view) were totally legit.

Either way, sorry I was too fast in my judgement(I kinda lost trust in this game lol) and thank you for explaining this matter as well here on the forum as in a ticket.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

Quote Originally Posted by Karazy1337 View Post

My thoughts immediately went to that as soon as I read his post.
    Not sure if he read the ticket reply before he posted that though. Timings for stuff like that can be a li'l wonky here.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

I have had gm's mess with my account before in the past and I did not receive a ticket thus not knowing they actually did that. This is the first time I actually received a ticket because something happened. And yea the ticket got sent at 0:45 and my message was posted on 0:46 (so I got the ticket while writing it) so if i'd checked i'd have probably missed it. Anyway matter resolved and Karazy is the first gm that actually gave me a heads up so I'm not dissapointed.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster