+ Reply to Thread

Unhappy buying upgrade weapon

to any gm will replay me or other people that know about this, please help me.
    i just buy upgrade weapon a couple minute a go....
    and when i see on the merge inventory was like this... huh can't upload picture
    hmmm it was like hand icon on the merge inventory and say "weapon voucher" what that mean? should i drag to my inventory and double klik it?
    please help me about this!!!
    Thank for the GM or people will help me !!!

Yeh get that voucher in your inventory next 3 days gamemaster will see it and will change with your upgraded weapon if you are Lucky!
    If you are not! You will need to learn ticket system to talk with gamemasters LOL

ticket system what is that?

so i should wait 3 day huh
    ok then i will wait it

Quote Originally Posted by phantomxxx View Post
    so i should wait 3 day huh
    ok then i will wait it
    Please do take in mind that they do not work during the weekend - so, whether or not you will have to wait 3 working days, I cannot tell - but if you do, you'll have to wait till at least Tuesday the 14th.

is it can tradable after i get items ?

Quote Originally Posted by ertandu View Post
    is it can tradable after i get items ?
    yes you can trade them and forge... look for info for shiny option stones its max dd for now in game 13~15% find and buy them for forge and must use preservation stones too... if fail will lost your upgrades... with out preserve

Shiny teardrops 10 % mana and hp absorbtion is good too use one if you making upgrade bow or another weapon for fight alot monsters in one (all dd +1 for hp/mp leech)

upg weapons forever

If they sell upgrades again it will be Onyx weapons but youll have to Transcend it yourself cause Transcending is a different process rather than forging which you'll have to do yourself to :l
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by tenten100 View Post
    yes .. ofc.. but Nicole said first will be trans system for onyx items , but on korea i saw couples mounths ago ...some new onyx weps but was useless, i mean the status
    Trans system works on Heroic, Glacials, Onyx, Crafted, Artisan, Sage, Tali and Opaniels. I don't know what you're talking about :l
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!