+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Player count

It was 799 rps like 3 weeks ago man.
    In The Bloody Dawn , I Will Wash My Soul To Call The Spirit Of Vengeance , To Deny My Wisdom For My Anger , To Break The Scream Of The Silent Fool , To Be A KnightRider Of A Doom.

Quote Originally Posted by NaiLcuTTeR View Post
    Does this one count? LOL
    Man that is so LoL xD
    In The Bloody Dawn , I Will Wash My Soul To Call The Spirit Of Vengeance , To Deny My Wisdom For My Anger , To Break The Scream Of The Silent Fool , To Be A KnightRider Of A Doom.

the lack of players in this game is cuz the owners YNK dont give a **** aboute it what so ever , there are so MANY flaws that has been in the game since day one and they are still here when they could have been removed years ago

, its only high lvl owners that runs the game today . maby 1 or 3 years back in time YNK removed many characters from players accounts just like that and many players lost their chars they had built up with gears through the years
    , they lost equipment and all for a HUGE amount of cash , all gone for the owner to use , owners of a game dont keep players in the game by doing that kind of move .and now there are NONE low lvl equipment that belongs at low lvl to buy
    since its the high lvls who run the game to 100% , so if a low lvl owner wants to buy euqipment to his char , he has to be LOADED with millions and billions of cash to be able to buy anything at all , cuz the high lvl owners download gears they
    want to sell from lvl 100 or above and 50 down to lvl 1 , and for a low lvl owner and brand NEW beginner who has recently started with NO other chars with old left overs that he can use on his new char and down lvl , its gonna be pretty difficult
    to gain new better euqipment for that player to put on his char . i have to say that , this game rohan is the MOST WORST MANAGED game i´ve come across of all games i´ve played . i mean when a player cant buy better gears for his char to use
    cuz it costs HUGE money to pay for it , its NOT hard to understand that the game lacks players today compared to when it started aboute 10 years ago .

well if the owners YNK at least tried to managed this game in some better way there might be more players playing .
    to bad this game open pvp has ruined the game for so many players so they decided to quit this game and look for other
    games fitting their gaming .but it also has to be said that the open pvp has been HUGE less on the field , but the game also
    has MORE LESS low lvl chars wich is because there are only high lvl chars in the game today compared to when it started
    aboute 10 years ago . i mean in order for a new player to buy euqipment for his char , you have to be loaded with cash ,
    like millions and billions of crones to be able to buy stuff for your char to use , short to say , this game has taken a bad turn
    for the worse for NEW players to play .

Banned
    Attaboy.
    Made an account just you can necro a 2-year-dead thread to rant at/about playwith/ynk
    Your forum skills are strong ....
    /sarcasm