+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    people with old upgrade zhen r greedy........now the upgrade come out hella yea.......tat is y dont be greedy LOL

Commoner
    Lol, why would they boost your old upgrade when you could just buy a new one?

Quote Originally Posted by Kraszer View Post
    Hello,
    since a lot of people are disgusted with the new upgrades (which I of course understand you need to generate a profit for the company), but we haven't been asked anything about boosting the glacial upgrades, is there any change to get an old upgrade boosted as well? I feel being "scammed" by this company by paying so much by the first upgrade sale and having so low of stats nowdays.
    For example the new zhen is 130% hp and 27x-28x of vit, while the old upgrade = 120% of hp and 120 of all stat... That's mean I am losing literally over 100 vit which is a lot of hp for me... You wanted constructive opinions/criticism then you have now with an example. Did you even discuss of making the new of upgrade stats? I paid like 8k rp per each part wchich gives 32k for whole upgrade while it is now for 5k (e-cash) which means 20k per upgrades and 3k of "free" e-cash, with this said having 3k saved it gives me for 4 parts 12k of free e-cash which means I can buy another 2 parts...
    Greetings...
    Hooboy! youj are dreaming if this will ever happen.

Quote Originally Posted by u3podcku View Post
    Kraszer you payd for your old upgrade 3 years ago... you had alot of time to make another fresh cash for RBF so just buy new upgrade now. You see its cheaper
    I kindof have to agree here. The original upgrades were expensive, yes indeed they were! BUT you got 3 years worth of use (aka server ruling) out of them.

I will put an analogy out there:

In 1986 a Mustang 5.0 GT could be had for around $12,000 US. In today's dollars that is equivalent to $35,000 US. It was fast for the time and had about 210 horsepower and a had 4-speed transmission. Today you can get a Mustang 5.0 GT for $32,000. That 2015 mustang has a 6-speed transmission, fully independent suspension, DOHC engine and puts out more than DOUBLE the horsepower at 435 HP. As a 1986 Mustang GT owner do you think ford would give you compensation because the new mustangs are twice as powerful as your old crusty 1986 ponycar? For that matter if you buy a 2015 5.0 GT this year and Ford puts out a 500HP engine in the 2016 5.0 GT do you think Ford will do a thing about your car? Would you really expect them to?

Why should YNK/PWI treat upgrades any differently?

I do cry foul when they put out the same model/Tier upgrades as the previous sales with better stats and attributes folr the same price. To me that is the same as Ford selling 2015 Mustangs GTs early in the year with the 435 HP engine and after July of that same year selling the SAME MODEL mustang GTs with the 500HP engine at the same price. I would be visiting them with my lawyer and demanding a free trade-up! IK feel exactly the same way when I see PWI selling 2015 Glacial Upgrade weapons with one set of attributes, then selling the same 2015 Glacial Upgrades later on in that SAME YEAR with BETTER attributes for the SAME PRICE. I for one would feel PWI cheated me just as much as I would Feel Ford cheated me when if I bought my 2015 Mustang 5.0 GT earlier in the year and they made desirable changes to it later on on that same car.

Sir do you even play this game? I am having trouble by making rps nowdays, because as you can see the EM dropped drastically so bad, glacial weapons/armors, nothing sells, even if you can sell then you can obtain like 50kk for weapons and armors? So tell me, are you kidding me?
    EM prices are not directly PWI's fault, though I would point at the cost of things in ecash in IM as a primary driver of obscene EM prices. If players have to pay more in IM fort stuff using ecash, they will charge more to get the same virtual value. THAT part is PWI's fault.

The lack of stuff in EM is a byproduct of there being so few players left here. Less people to sell stuff = less stuff to buy. Let's face it - with all the upgrades out there, nobody left playing here is bothering to create godly ingame weapons. Godly is woefully inadequate in the face of upgrades. So players could not be bothered to forge and sell stuff anymore. The original epic sales killed the EM weapon market here.

Quote Originally Posted by Gank83 View Post
    Lol, why would they boost your old upgrade when you could just buy a new one?
    in pwi's eyes: boosting old upgrades = no income and more work for pwi. forcing you to make new ones to stay competitive = less work and lots of income for pwi.
    If you were pwi, which would you choose?
    Last edited by BananaBandit; 07-11-2015 at 06:05 AM.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

@bump,
    would like to hear some gm about this...
    Retired/Quit status.

I wouldn't expect any replies before Monday if they reply at all.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Commoner
    They're going to tell you **** off, if anything. You just want them to boost your **** so you don't have to buy more ****...has PW ever done anything to give people less incentive to spend money?

While they're doing that, they should boost blindfolds of sealing too, what about the DD and damage reflect armor? can't forget about the 100% perma mounts.

So no answer and prolly no boosts for us... Dissapointed customer...
    Retired/Quit status.

So no answer and prolly no boosts for us... Dissapointed customer...
    Well if they said they will boost old upg i would not sell mine and didint buy new. And if they did boost i will be dissapointed customer. so it not going to happen. If they did boost they had announce it before new sales.

Quote Originally Posted by DuelistBlad3r View Post
    people with old upgrade zhen r greedy........now the upgrade come out hella yea.......tat is y dont be greedy LOL
    yes there 99k rps zhen become 20k