+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Angry The very old upgrades requires a boost.

Hello,
    since a lot of people are disgusted with the new upgrades (which I of course understand you need to generate a profit for the company), but we haven't been asked anything about boosting the glacial upgrades, is there any change to get an old upgrade boosted as well? I feel being "scammed" by this company by paying so much by the first upgrade sale and having so low of stats nowdays.
    For example the new zhen is 130% hp and 27x-28x of vit, while the old upgrade = 120% of hp and 120 of all stat... That's mean I am losing literally over 100 vit which is a lot of hp for me... You wanted constructive opinions/criticism then you have now with an example. Did you even discuss of making the new of upgrade stats? I paid like 8k rp per each part wchich gives 32k for whole upgrade while it is now for 5k (e-cash) which means 20k per upgrades and 3k of "free" e-cash, with this said having 3k saved it gives me for 4 parts 12k of free e-cash which means I can buy another 2 parts...
    Greetings...
    Retired/Quit status.

I agree with you about this issue. PWI should boost old upg/ epic because players paid a lot of $ on old upg epic.

Kraszer you payd for your old upgrade 3 years ago... you had alot of time to make another fresh cash for RBF so just buy new upgrade now. You see its cheaper

I would stretch it as far as the epics as well

What irks me the most, tho, is the fact that none of these are obtainable in game. IM should always be a means to get things faster / easier / earlier - not a means to be stronger than those who do not use IM.

Yeah and let's boost the 1st tier level 1x-2x weapons as well. I mean you can get a maximum of what, 20 melee on Dirk of Rev'Deca? Totally unfair, how am I supposed to PvP against 7x melee Glacials with my Dirk of Rev'Deca!?

Quote Originally Posted by u3podcku View Post
    Kraszer you payd for your old upgrade 3 years ago... you had alot of time to make another fresh cash for RBF so just buy new upgrade now. You see its cheaper
    Sir do you even play this game? I am having trouble by making rps nowdays, because as you can see the EM dropped drastically so bad, glacial weapons/armors, nothing sells, even if you can sell then you can obtain like 50kk for weapons and armors? So tell me, are you kidding me?
    Retired/Quit status.

He is.

But anyway, by providing the actual weapons on IM - there is no purpose in farming. Therefore EM will not sell as it did in the past.
    They are thinking revenue but in the long run, I sincerely doubt it earns them more than it would have with the old system.

That system being:

- To be competitive in pvP (and to be able to pvE), there would be a need for several sets of gears.
    - These gears would need to be farmed and/or crafted

In order to make farming/crafting easier: they could've sold boosters

- Each one of these items would also need to be forged
    In order to make forging less of a hassle, they could continue selling prevention stones
    However, an increase of the rates would be necessary, so people do not feel ripped off

- Option stones would be needed for each of those items
    They could continue selling them on the IM

To prevent items from dropping, they could sell sealed bags.

Items would be traded on the EM, taxes would be paid, new RPS injection would be required..

Crafting would need an extreme overhaul.

Get rid of the botsystem. Seriously, a game that needs to provide a farming bot is just plain ridicule.

Sell tons of cosmetics, people will actually pay to make their characters stand out.

- Allow for class diversity
    - skill balance

Quote Originally Posted by Kraszer View Post
    Sir do you even play this game? I am having trouble by making rps nowdays, because as you can see the EM dropped drastically so bad, glacial weapons/armors, nothing sells, even if you can sell then you can obtain like 50kk for weapons and armors? So tell me, are you kidding me?
    Nah i dont just kidding you! I`m rude to you cos wanna open your eyes... E-cash 5000!!! Are you play this game? They need fresh $ and dont care about farmers... they dont care for people who spend real money you wanna someone give you back rps for your old upgrade.... Open your eyes man! Here NO HOPE!

PS: i play dekan too, belive me your old upgrade is better than new one... lol No mele and no dmg drop so templars will drop new upgr dekans, noirs will drop dekans verry easy... for pve you dont need all that power of 500 000 hp Boss monsters recovery soo fast... fast attack speed or you are nobody... so again templars and noir... New upgrade dekans will be only BIG Fun for pro geared Templars lol and TD spenders

Quote Originally Posted by bosshunt View Post
    Yeah and let's boost the 1st tier level 1x-2x weapons as well. I mean you can get a maximum of what, 20 melee on Dirk of Rev'Deca? Totally unfair, how am I supposed to PvP against 7x melee Glacials with my Dirk of Rev'Deca!?
    We had events 90% succsess rate in lvl down i made like 10 -> 50-68 att weapons to lvl 10 and sold them in Exchange market about 1500-5000 rps so we have this no need boost items... big problem is when you att 115 lvl with 30 lvl you will miss him evry time check the skills you have no chance vs 115 if you are lvl 100 ...

there no ned for boost old upgrade tat is y ur post say old upgrade cuz it old........it 2015 now ok it time get new upgrade