View Poll Results: What u thing about new upg sales?

Voters
51. You may not vote on this poll
  • Keep upg sales with new stats

5 9.80%
  • Fix new stats and sell it with old one

41 80.39%
  • Keep sales with new stats but give compensation for old upg glacial owner

24 47.06%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Closed Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5
    I for one really don't care if they fix it or not. I really don't care that these upgrades cost me in the upper neighborhood of $500 US. What pisses me is the attitude shown by staff here.

I get seriously pissed off when the staff here ask for input, you give it to them in terms they can actually understand, and that input is summarily ignored. So if they will not take calm , reasonable input, I am now being less civil and DEMANDING COMPENSATION since PWYNKI has not provided sufficient reason for devaluing the virtual property I have purchased.

I don't want answers from Karazy1337. Those answers are like beating your head against a brick wall since he is support staff can only parrot what their bosses tell him to say and has no control over what they choose to do in this game. It's not his fault and I don't blame him at all for this. He is simply trying to do damage control. No, I blame PWI's management and execyutive team because this was THEIR decision. So Karazy1337 don't answer this. Get the people that made this decision to come in here and face us with this.

I repeat: I DEMAND answers AND COMPENSATION from the people that actually made the decision to do this to us. Not the support staff.
    Last edited by GM_Karazy; 07-20-2015 at 03:22 PM. Reason: Personal Info Removed
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Commoner
    He doesn't care lol.

Greetings Vinko

This is documentation for your first warning on the Rohan Blood Feud forums. You have been warned for the following:

Where are they? I only see five here, if you believe that there is so many agree with new upg stats, Why not send a message in game to everyone vote? and we will see if its true or are you scared?, what you need more arguments? there is so many post explaining why we dont agree with these changes, they are not valid for you? or we have to tell you the exact words that you want to hear?

I. General Forum Rules:
    DO NOT:
    Flame, insult, or demean other members.
    Openly argue with a Moderator. Contact the Moderator via a private message.

These activities are against our established Forum Rules and Guidelines, available for you to read here: http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/showthread.php?t=24869

Being rude or disrespectful to your fellow forum members is unnecessary. Insulting the intelligence of someone who is trying to communicate with you and receive your input is also in poor taste. Understand that your points can be expressed to others without resorting to immature name calling and/or harassing behavior. If there are future issues with your attitude on the forums, please understand that the consequences for doing so increase. I hope in the future you can present your arguments a little more concisely, and without violating our forum policy.

Thank you for your patience and understanding. If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact us again.

This is what you get here, when you dont agree with something and express your right to claim

Quote Originally Posted by Vinko View Post
    Greetings Vinko

This is documentation for your first warning on the Rohan Blood Feud forums. You have been warned for the following:

Where are they? I only see five here, if you believe that there is so many agree with new upg stats, Why not send a message in game to everyone vote? and we will see if its true or are you scared?, what you need more arguments? there is so many post explaining why we dont agree with these changes, they are not valid for you? or we have to tell you the exact words that you want to hear?

I. General Forum Rules:
    DO NOT:

These activities are against our established Forum Rules and Guidelines, available for you to read here: http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/showthread.php?t=24869

Being rude or disrespectful to your fellow forum members is unnecessary. Insulting the intelligence of someone who is trying to communicate with you and receive your input is also in poor taste. Understand that your points can be expressed to others without resorting to immature name calling and/or harassing behavior. If there are future issues with your attitude on the forums, please understand that the consequences for doing so increase. I hope in the future you can present your arguments a little more concisely, and without violating our forum policy.

Thank you for your patience and understanding. If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact us again.

This is what you get here, when you dont agree with something and express your right to claim

I want to hear your feedback, I want to hear your opinions but after I hear them im going to give you a warning not to speak your mind again! ROFL this has to be a joke right? So don't flame, insult, or demean other members what about the thread still open making fun of other peoples race that doesn't count? This should show all players left how much they really care about your opinions or "feedback" that only gets ignored.
    The game enhancements did exactly what the name says, It enhanced this player base all the way to a new game.

Quote Originally Posted by Vinko View Post
    Greetings Vinko

I. General Forum Rules:
    DO NOT:

The insulting sentence was deleted from your post and listed in the ticket warning that was sent to you. You then posted the contents of your first forum warning, deleting the sentence a second time; a good idea because it would have been an additional warning, but sort of misleading when taken out of context, as it doesn't show the reason you received your warning in the first place. I understand that you are trying paint me in some sort of negative light, but please do know that in doing so, you are not really helping your case in any way. As I told you in the warning, you can get your points across without being rude or offensive. I understand that you badly want to be right about me being the bad guy, but I am terribly sorry to disappoint you that will not be the case.

Quote Originally Posted by BananaBandit View Post
    Karazy1337

I find it absolutely insulting that after the detailed explanation of the objections to these upgrades that you would write that. You asked for objections, and I gave you a very strong one. One that has most people here feeling that PWI has cheated them. AND YOU FRIGGING WELL IGNORED IT AS USUAL FOR YNK / PWI.

I purchased your ****ing upgrades a few couple months ago too. Do you know how many I bought? 5 of them. Do you understand how much money that represents in approximately 6 months? Do the math. $80 x 5 = $400 USD just in PARTS. That does not count all the option and preservation stones (which by the way does not "PRESERVE" those option stones!!) so add another $150 for that. So $550 for 5 weapons that have been made obsolete because you idiots turned around and changed the SAME MODEL OF UPGRADES THAT I BOUGHT.

You want objections? There's a ****ing objection for you since you won't bloody well listen to a reasonable one. You guys damn well cheated ME and every person that bought your so-called upgrade weapons less than 6 months ago.

I DEMAND YOUR C.O.O. GET HIS A$$ IN HERE AND EXPLAIN TO EVERYONE EXACTLY WHAT HE INTENDS TO DO ABOUT IT.

NOT YOU. YOUR DAMN BOSS.
    BananaBandit, that post was more directed towards svemoguca, and thank you svemoguca for your response back. I appreciate you trusting me, and I will continue to work hard to not let you and my other players down. But I digress. BB, you misunderstand the situation. I have tried reaching out to you before in PM's, telling you that I appreciate your sense of humor and the usually helpful responses to our active forum users. Your arguments are usually very well constructed, and you communicate logically and informatively, so imagine my surprise at seeing this post. I have read your forum posts regarding this heated subject, with you dismantling my iPhone argument rather well, and even creating a thread trying to engage both the community and PWi in a conversation about the subject. I respect your intelligence, experience, and knowledge on these Rohan related issues, and I wanted to start off the conversation with that.

The lateness of my reply comes not from ignoring you, but simply because I am busy working towards the changes I keep talking about. I never MEAN to make anyone feel ignored; it's like when I log into Limestone and try to greet everyone who says hi to me back. It is extremely difficult to say hello to the 15+ people that message me within a short period of time, and sometimes I miss a person. The person then comments with something like "gm ignore me" or something along those lines, and I then try to engage them afterwards. I'm not saying that this isn't important, or that we are purposefully ignoring you, it is quite the opposite actually, and I apologize for the lateness of my response on the matter; as I have said, I am usually busy. :P I will try to provide you with a response that I can invest my time in to, but of course this will come after my primary responsibilities are handled. I assure you that I am not a parrot (lol), and my input does go directly to the people that make decisions. Even now, I am working on getting our next event up and running, but I felt like you needed at least an acknowledgement that your complaints have been received. You are not being ignored, and I will reply again when I can.

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5