View Poll Results: What u thing about new upg sales?

Voters
51. You may not vote on this poll
  • Keep upg sales with new stats

5 9.80%
  • Fix new stats and sell it with old one

41 80.39%
  • Keep sales with new stats but give compensation for old upg glacial owner

24 47.06%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Closed Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Hybrid View

Greetings Vinko

This is documentation for your first warning on the Rohan Blood Feud forums. You have been warned for the following:

Where are they? I only see five here, if you believe that there is so many agree with new upg stats, Why not send a message in game to everyone vote? and we will see if its true or are you scared?, what you need more arguments? there is so many post explaining why we dont agree with these changes, they are not valid for you? or we have to tell you the exact words that you want to hear?

I. General Forum Rules:
    DO NOT:
    Flame, insult, or demean other members.
    Openly argue with a Moderator. Contact the Moderator via a private message.

These activities are against our established Forum Rules and Guidelines, available for you to read here: http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/showthread.php?t=24869

Being rude or disrespectful to your fellow forum members is unnecessary. Insulting the intelligence of someone who is trying to communicate with you and receive your input is also in poor taste. Understand that your points can be expressed to others without resorting to immature name calling and/or harassing behavior. If there are future issues with your attitude on the forums, please understand that the consequences for doing so increase. I hope in the future you can present your arguments a little more concisely, and without violating our forum policy.

Thank you for your patience and understanding. If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact us again.

This is what you get here, when you dont agree with something and express your right to claim

Quote Originally Posted by Vinko View Post
    Greetings Vinko

This is documentation for your first warning on the Rohan Blood Feud forums. You have been warned for the following:

Where are they? I only see five here, if you believe that there is so many agree with new upg stats, Why not send a message in game to everyone vote? and we will see if its true or are you scared?, what you need more arguments? there is so many post explaining why we dont agree with these changes, they are not valid for you? or we have to tell you the exact words that you want to hear?

I. General Forum Rules:
    DO NOT:

These activities are against our established Forum Rules and Guidelines, available for you to read here: http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/showthread.php?t=24869

Being rude or disrespectful to your fellow forum members is unnecessary. Insulting the intelligence of someone who is trying to communicate with you and receive your input is also in poor taste. Understand that your points can be expressed to others without resorting to immature name calling and/or harassing behavior. If there are future issues with your attitude on the forums, please understand that the consequences for doing so increase. I hope in the future you can present your arguments a little more concisely, and without violating our forum policy.

Thank you for your patience and understanding. If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact us again.

This is what you get here, when you dont agree with something and express your right to claim

I want to hear your feedback, I want to hear your opinions but after I hear them im going to give you a warning not to speak your mind again! ROFL this has to be a joke right? So don't flame, insult, or demean other members what about the thread still open making fun of other peoples race that doesn't count? This should show all players left how much they really care about your opinions or "feedback" that only gets ignored.
    The game enhancements did exactly what the name says, It enhanced this player base all the way to a new game.

Quote Originally Posted by Vinko View Post
    Greetings Vinko

I. General Forum Rules:
    DO NOT:

The insulting sentence was deleted from your post and listed in the ticket warning that was sent to you. You then posted the contents of your first forum warning, deleting the sentence a second time; a good idea because it would have been an additional warning, but sort of misleading when taken out of context, as it doesn't show the reason you received your warning in the first place. I understand that you are trying paint me in some sort of negative light, but please do know that in doing so, you are not really helping your case in any way. As I told you in the warning, you can get your points across without being rude or offensive. I understand that you badly want to be right about me being the bad guy, but I am terribly sorry to disappoint you that will not be the case.

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5