View Poll Results: What u thing about new upg sales?

Voters
51. You may not vote on this poll
  • Keep upg sales with new stats

5 9.80%
  • Fix new stats and sell it with old one

41 80.39%
  • Keep sales with new stats but give compensation for old upg glacial owner

24 47.06%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Closed Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Karazy1337 View Post
    I laughed out loud at your first question. If there is a Rohan forum for "chosen" ones, I certainly don't know about it. There are no hidden channels, and no secret fonts of advice. You are also putting words in my mouth. I have never once claimed that your vote was irrelevant, I don't even know where you came up with that conclusion. If I DIDN'T care about what my players had to say, I wouldn't be asking you what you guys wanted. Class balancing was an issue that was voted on as the most relevant change our players wanted, and we are focusing on that now. With the end goal of class balance in mind, we are changing the statistics on the equipment we are offering. It seems like some people were unhappy with that decision, but as I have mentioned before, if you don't like them, explain why. We have plenty of people with no issue with them whatsoever, so why specifically are you upset? I would love to hear a rational argument towards that point.

If you would like to PM me your ticket ID #, I would LOVE to see what ticket you're talking about. I handle tickets on a daily basis, and I communicate with all my GM's on a daily basis too. I make sure that we are all working on and getting the tickets done as efficiently as possible, and I don't know what ticket would be up for over a week when we close tickets after no player response. If you want to talk to me, I think I have made it abundantly clear that I am available for communication. I am only a few clicks away from a PM, and while I haven't had a chance to lately, I do log in to Limestone on occasion. I have seen people accuse GM's of playing favorites, of changing events to help this guild or that guild, of preferring one guild over another.. It's all nonsense. If I talk to someone in game, they aren't secretly paying me to do anything, I'm just saying hello. If someone writes me a ticket or a message, I take the time to read it, and if possible, respond. They do not have some sort of secret connection with me. It is so disappointing to see that you would think that way. It is because of players like that that we can't have more GM/Player interactions, because someone is going to take something completely innocent and simple and twist it into something negative with their over active imagination.

I am extending to you the offer to communicate with me, as I have with everyone else. You have been my player all along, and I treat you the same as I treat everyone else here. I have no favorites, and you are not irrelevant. If you have issues or ideas, communicate with me. I am here because I want to be, and because I want to help make this game great. If you don't like something, tell me about it, let's work on it as a team together instead of incorrectly labeling the person that WANTS to help as someone who doesn't.
    what about the new UPG Bow? compared to the last upg bow the new bow make mine obsolete. The new one have much more Range Atack and Weapon atack, damnn so I spend money on a upg thats now obsolete, thats why all people here are upset. -_______________-
    Vengeance is Always an Option

JustDark server jin (inactive- the most hated DK on server)

Musician, kickboxer,nurse,Bmet, comedian, Rotary International and a Liar..... any doubt? feel free to pm me

Class balancing was an issue that was voted on as the most relevant change our players wanted, and we are focusing on that now. With the end goal of class balance in mind.
    Its truth Everyone voted for CLASS BALANCING IN POLL but NOBODY VOTED FOR UPG WEAPONS CHANGES, CLASS BALANCING IS IMPROVE SKILL, ADD NEW SKILL, FIXING SOME SKILL. Do not try to change things that nobody upon request.

We have plenty of people with no issue with them whatsoever, so why specifically are you upset? I would love to hear a rational argument towards that point.
    Where are they? I only see five here, if you believe that there is so many agree with new upg stats, Why not send a message in game to everyone vote? and we will see if its true or are you scared?, what you need more arguments? there is so many post explaining why we dont agree with these changes, they are not valid for you? or we have to tell you the exact words that you want to hear?

If you would like to PM me your ticket ID #, I would LOVE to see what ticket you're talking about.
    Submit a ticket for What? You going to boost our previous glacial upg? or are you going to give us compensation for them?

If you don't like something, tell me about it, let's work on it as a team together instead of incorrectly labeling the person that WANTS to help as someone who doesn't.
    That is what we are doing and you guys are denying and ignoring us
    Last edited by GM_Karazy; 07-17-2015 at 03:37 PM. Reason: Forum Rules Violation

I laughed out loud at your first question. If there is a Rohan forum for "chosen" ones, I certainly don't know about it. There are no hidden channels, and no secret fonts of advice. You are also putting words in my mouth. I have never once claimed that your vote was irrelevant, I don't even know where you came up with that conclusion. If I DIDN'T care about what my players had to say, I wouldn't be asking you what you guys wanted. Class balancing was an issue that was voted on as the most relevant change our players wanted, and we are focusing on that now. With the end goal of class balance in mind, we are changing the statistics on the equipment we are offering. It seems like some people were unhappy with that decision, but as I have mentioned before, if you don't like them, explain why. We have plenty of people with no issue with them whatsoever, so why specifically are you upset? I would love to hear a rational argument towards that point.

If you would like to PM me your ticket ID #, I would LOVE to see what ticket you're talking about. I handle tickets on a daily basis, and I communicate with all my GM's on a daily basis too. I make sure that we are all working on and getting the tickets done as efficiently as possible, and I don't know what ticket would be up for over a week when we close tickets after no player response. If you want to talk to me, I think I have made it abundantly clear that I am available for communication. I am only a few clicks away from a PM, and while I haven't had a chance to lately, I do log in to Limestone on occasion. I have seen people accuse GM's of playing favorites, of changing events to help this guild or that guild, of preferring one guild over another.. It's all nonsense. If I talk to someone in game, they aren't secretly paying me to do anything, I'm just saying hello. If someone writes me a ticket or a message, I take the time to read it, and if possible, respond. They do not have some sort of secret connection with me. It is so disappointing to see that you would think that way. It is because of players like that that we can't have more GM/Player interactions, because someone is going to take something completely innocent and simple and twist it into something negative with their over active imagination.

I am extending to you the offer to communicate with me, as I have with everyone else. You have been my player all along, and I treat you the same as I treat everyone else here. I have no favorites, and you are not irrelevant. If you have issues or ideas, communicate with me. I am here because I want to be, and because I want to help make this game great. If you don't like something, tell me about it, let's work on it as a team together instead of incorrectly labeling the person that WANTS to help as someone who doesn't.
    Umm so how class Balancing is relevant to changing stats on the same upgrades pieces few months ago, new upgrades have higher dmg output making previous (SAME) upgrades worse. What gives us guarantee that the stats won't change again next time upgrade parts will be on sale? and new stats on the SAME upgrade pieces will be better even than the last ones. In my opinion this looks like a scam. "Here is a m4a1 and bullets for 100$ if you want to survive, after purchase both bullets and m4a1 are in no condition to survive with, but this one is SOOO another 100$"

'' If you don't like something, tell me about it, let's work on it as a team together instead of incorrectly labeling the person that WANTS to help as someone who doesn't.''

Please find at least one thing community made you guys change for the sake of balance or community overall. Every suggestion was ignored ... many times over
    Last edited by Demonic6000; 07-17-2015 at 03:48 PM.
    Too many secrets are locked inside your minds, but you're all equal in life, equal in love.

Origin - Delish (Templar)
    Origin - Maestro (priest)
    Origin - Vendigo (Wizard)

I am guildless HOHOHO (jainus)

Thanks for your reply. I somehow believe you're telling the truth.
    It was not my intention to overburden you with my silly problem, but the change with weaps was unexpected. Usually companies "proudly present" their new products and make people stand in a line to get them. The way this was done, gave the impression I was telling about. Every day we make wrong choices, more than good ones and always with best intentions. Road to hell is paved with good intentions . What can you do?

I've played a ranger from the beginning and I see these new changes can't help me much.
    Last edited by svemoguca; 07-17-2015 at 04:17 PM. Reason: with *

Karazy1337

I find it absolutely insulting that after the detailed explanation of the objections to these upgrades that you would write that. You asked for objections, and I gave you a very strong one. One that has most people here feeling that PWI has cheated them. AND YOU FRIGGING WELL IGNORED IT AS USUAL FOR YNK / PWI.

I purchased your ****ing upgrades a few couple months ago too. Do you know how many I bought? 5 of them. Do you understand how much money that represents in approximately 6 months? Do the math. $80 x 5 = $400 USD just in PARTS. That does not count all the option and preservation stones (which by the way does not "PRESERVE" those option stones!!) so add another $150 for that. So $550 for 5 weapons that have been made obsolete because you idiots turned around and changed the SAME MODEL OF UPGRADES THAT I BOUGHT.

You want objections? There's a ****ing objection for you since you won't bloody well listen to a reasonable one. You guys damn well cheated ME and every person that bought your so-called upgrade weapons less than 6 months ago.

I DEMAND YOUR C.O.O. GET HIS A$$ IN HERE AND EXPLAIN TO EVERYONE EXACTLY WHAT HE INTENDS TO DO ABOUT IT.

NOT YOU. YOUR DAMN BOSS.
    Last edited by BananaBandit; 07-18-2015 at 04:19 AM.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Quote Originally Posted by BananaBandit View Post
    Karazy1337

I find it absolutely insulting that after the detailed explanation of the objections to these upgrades that you would write that. You asked for objections, and I gave you a very strong one. One that has most people here feeling that PWI has cheated them. AND YOU FRIGGING WELL IGNORED IT AS USUAL FOR YNK / PWI.

I purchased your ****ing upgrades a few couple months ago too. Do you know how many I bought? 5 of them. Do you understand how much money that represents in approximately 6 months? Do the math. $80 x 5 = $400 USD just in PARTS. That does not count all the option and preservation stones (which by the way does not "PRESERVE" those option stones!!) so add another $150 for that. So $550 for 5 weapons that have been made obsolete because you idiots turned around and changed the SAME MODEL OF UPGRADES THAT I BOUGHT.

You want objections? There's a ****ing objection for you since you won't bloody well listen to a reasonable one. You guys damn well cheated ME and every person that bought your so-called upgrade weapons less than 6 months ago.

I DEMAND YOUR C.O.O. GET HIS A$$ IN HERE AND EXPLAIN TO EVERYONE EXACTLY WHAT HE INTENDS TO DO ABOUT IT.

NOT YOU. YOUR DAMN BOSS.

There's alot of talking and alot of feedback going on about these new upgrades and I totally agree that from my point of view it defenitaly seems that most people are UNHAPPY about the new upgrade sales. The proof for this is right on these forums and there are alot of people that pinpointed the problem (it's really death simple why everyone is mad) but I'll just be another player who repeats the same thing over and over again and it will be ignored.

The new upgrades that were sold with BETTER stats than the old ones made the old ones useless, thus if you spend your money on an old upgrade a month ago that money is now (in one month time) totally wasted. Now this wouldn't have been a problem if upgrades costed 10 USD but they cost 100+ to make one which is a rediculous ammount for an item thats usefull for 1 month.

And Karazy I know you support your players and I have to admit that the time it takes for a ticket to get replyed on and resolved is significantly less than it was before. Yes you are positive and you try to help around with the smaller problems BUT one of the many big problems like this upgrade sale is simply getting ignored. If problems like this don't get the full GM's pannels first priority then what do those few tickets and such matter because sooner or later there will be no players left to be be helped with their tickets because they all ran off because the real problems are simply ignored.

It's also seriously sad that you tell your players to give feedback and communicate with you (which I and many others did) and after that you(as in GM team) randomly change the stats of the upgraded weapons. This hasen't been discussed, this hasen't been debated about by anyone and still such a change is made. So I'm wondering, what value does my ''constructive feedback'' really have if the changes that really matter are never discussed with the players. And if you see a major ammount of the players angry about a change there is nothing done about it.

In other words I do not see how anything I say will make a change whatsoever. I could go on full retard here and start cursing you and the gm pannel, I could explain (like I did now) why I think the changes are horrible but I could also sit in the sun, pop a beer and write nothing. Any of the 3 things I named above will give me the same outcome. PW that decides whats ''best'' for their players on their own.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Quote Originally Posted by bananabandit View Post
    karazy1337

i find it absolutely insulting that after the detailed explanation of the objections to these upgrades that you would write that. You asked for objections, and i gave you a very strong one. One that has most people here feeling that pwi has cheated them. And you frigging well ignored it as usual for ynk / pwi.

I purchased your ****ing upgrades a few couple months ago too. Do you know how many i bought? 5 of them. Do you understand how much money that represents in approximately 6 months? Do the math. $80 x 5 = $400 usd just in parts. That does not count all the option and preservation stones (which by the way does not "preserve" those option stones!!) so add another $150 for that. So $550 for 5 weapons that have been made obsolete because you idiots turned around and changed the same model of upgrades that i bought.

You want objections? There's a ****ing objection for you since you won't bloody well listen to a reasonable one. You guys damn well cheated me and every person that bought your so-called upgrade weapons less than 6 months ago.

i demand your c.o.o. Get his a$$ in here and explain to everyone exactly what he intends to do about it.

not you. Your damn boss.

get the pitch forks!!!!

----------------e
    ----------------[
    ----------------e

Commoner
    Haha...so glad I took a Rohan vacation with the server merge/upgrade sale. I totally saw this **** coming a mile away, I hope you all enjoyed wasting your money lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Gank83 View Post
    Haha...so glad I took a Rohan vacation with the server merge/upgrade sale. I totally saw this **** coming a mile away, I hope you all enjoyed wasting your money lol.
    I never wasted much real money, I've farmed all. Yea you are such a smart person you stopped playing rohan and just log this forum to place comments like this to spread hate, Pathetic honestly
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Commoner
    Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    I never wasted much real money, I've farmed all. Yea you are such a smart person you stopped playing rohan and just log this forum to place comments like this to spread hate, Pathetic honestly
    I keep hoping they fix it, but they just keep making it worse