View Poll Results: What u thing about new upg sales?

Voters
51. You may not vote on this poll
  • Keep upg sales with new stats

    5 9.80%
  • Fix new stats and sell it with old one

    41 80.39%
  • Keep sales with new stats but give compensation for old upg glacial owner

    24 47.06%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Closed Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 46
  1. #11
    very bad management

  2. #12
    Quit quit easy way

  3. #13
    Peasant Vinko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    The Valhalla
    Posts
    137
    Well Karazy said lot of players agree and buying upg glacial with new stats but I only seen 3 votes here, so? Can anyone explain it?

  4. #14
    Guardian of Knowledge RBNXD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    No where
    Posts
    2,676
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinko View Post
    Well Karazy said lot of players agree and buying upg glacial with new stats but I only seen 3 votes here, so? Can anyone explain it?
    He meant the previous Glacials if I'm not wrong. You know the ones that we all loved and where happily fighting for/with before this disaster.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest



    Quit!!!

  5. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinko View Post
    Well Karazy said lot of players agree and buying upg glacial with new stats but I only seen 3 votes here, so? Can anyone explain it?
    Only us trolls live in the forums. Everyone else actually plays the game. If players don't come into forums, they won't bother to vote.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

  6. #16
    Commoner
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    196
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinko View Post
    Well Karazy said lot of players agree and buying upg glacial with new stats but I only seen 3 votes here, so? Can anyone explain it?
    I voted yes. You guys just acting like babies if you are crying about spending hundreds of dollars on new weapons. Everyone that wanted more upgrades and server merge should be clapping...they're getting exactly what they begged for!

  7. #17
    https://www.reddit.com/r/pitchforkemporium

    ---E
    ---[
    ---D
    3---E
    ---K
    ---x

  8. #18
    Guardian of Knowledge RBNXD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    No where
    Posts
    2,676
    Quote Originally Posted by Gank83 View Post
    I voted yes. You guys just acting like babies if you are crying about spending hundreds of dollars on new weapons. Everyone that wanted more upgrades and server merge should be clapping...they're getting exactly what they begged for!
    The problem with the New stats is that if they nerf HP/DD/Crit/MP its going to be too easy for some classes to fight that class with said weapon.
    Example:
    DD nerf = Templar/Noir/Dhan easy target
    HP nerf = Templar/Noir/Dhan/DK easy target
    Crit nerf = lower DPS
    Atk Spd nerf = lower DPS

    Lets say they changed Bows/xBows Mp% boost for the Weap Atk one and stat boost no one would have said anything same with Katars mobi for elemetal %, Polearms/Duals Mp % for Weap atk, Magic Club/Staff Magic atk%, Hp%, Stat Boost. Ohh and where is the Magic Zhen? We only see 2 melee zhens for some unknown reason and that zhen got an HP nerf. The surprise would have been positive if there was no nerf and just stat boosts on those weapons but someone forgot this community is sick of PWIs surprises that are most of the time (99.999999999%) negative to the game. As it was written they make 3 positive moves and 20 negatives. This was Karazy's moment of glory that got screwed up because someone nerfed stats that didn't need to be nerfed.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest



    Quit!!!

  9. #19
    Peasant Vinko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    The Valhalla
    Posts
    137
    Quote Originally Posted by Karazy1337 View Post
    We have had MANY people asking us for upgrade weapon sales.

    If you have such issues with the weapons, why are so many people buying them? Karazy
    So 5 player (SO MANY) agree with new stats, 38 got issues with weapons and player buying them because no want get weak.

    Quote Originally Posted by Karazy1337 View Post
    I WISH that was the case. No, I'm currently on an investigation for a compromised account that I am desperately trying to finish before today so that my player can play during the weekend. As soon as I finish with my work, I will return to try and answer your questions. If not today, then Monday, but I will aim for today. Let's see what happens.
    So Today is Wednesday and still not give any explanation because us changed the stats.

  10. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinko View Post
    So 5 player (SO MANY) agree with new stats, 38 got issues with weapons and player buying them because no want get weak.



    So Today is Wednesday and still not give any explanation because us changed the stats.
    You are right Vinko, today is Wednesday! I apologize for not being able to reply to your thread earlier; as you can imagine, I do tend to stay pretty busy with all of the things I am working on. I think BananaBandit explained it pretty succinctly; taking your poll posted on our forums as an example of the entire population of Rohan would be really unfair to the other players who did not even know about the poll's existence. Using it as a baseline for how everyone else feels on the game would be untrue, as it would only accurately depict the opinions of some of our forum users, and I didn't need a poll to notice that there are many here who do and don't agree with the new upgrade weapons.

    I understand that you are showing your displeasure with the new upgrade weapons, but perhaps you can explain why you dislike them with actual valid reasons? Saying they make your old upgrades obsolete, I disagree, they most certainly don't; the are still very powerful pieces of in game equipment. So explain to me why you feel they are for the worse and not the better. That would most certainly get your point across better than a poll which not only represents a fraction of the active Rohan playerbase, but feels sort of one sided. I noticed a lot of votes from accounts with no posts on them at all, or on newer accounts on which posts are extremely infrequent. It just doesn't come off to me as convincing or accurate data, and that is what I would want to see to want to change the upgrade weapon stats.

    Do you have an issue with upgrade weapons improving in quality over time? I find that odd; so you're saying you would be fine buying an iphone 4, and then not wanting Apple to ever release another or newer phone again? That sounds pretty terrible. As we work on improving the quality of your gaming experience, so will we on providing our players with newer and different options to pursue as the game continues to evolve and grow. Class balancing is an issue worked on daily and discussed just as much, as are many others.

    We feel these changes are improvements towards our class balancing goal in the future, and if you disagree, I would love to hear about it in constructive and informative ways.
    Last edited by GM_Karazy; 07-15-2015 at 02:36 PM. Reason: Adding my sig<3

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
modify